Leave If You Truly Loves Me

Abdominal pain reappear as the uterus began to crowd the organs.
Some women experience heartburn or associational that the scan of the stomach is stretching. Having stomach pain in the third trimester may indicate more serious problem if it occur with other symptoms such as itching...
So now there's nothing to worry I've some medicine for you that can help with the pain.
And the baby too is weak Mr Mehra take good care of your wife she need your attention, make sure she have her medicine and follow her diet chat everything will be fine.
Said the doctor.

Thank you so much doctor.
Said abhi caressing sleeping Pragya.

Some hours later is already morning they discharge both Pragya and Sonakshi, abhi without seeing Sonakshi took his wife home.

Later at Mehra mansion.

Am so disappointed in you abhi, I never expect this from you.
I thought I rise my grandson very well but am hell wrong.
Said dadis locking her door.

Dadis...
He try to talk but was cut off.

Don't talk when am talking, unless I ask you.
Said dadis.

Now tell me, if you still have feelings for Sonakshi why did you marry my Pragya?
She asked with hurt.

Yes I love sona but not as my wife, dadis I do love sona and not as to spend my life with her but for being my my first love and will surely have a place in my heart and trust me dadis there's nothing going on between us am just trying to make her understand and move on, I want her to understand I love my wife and I can never be hers.

I hope what you're saying is true.

Yes dadis you can trust me.

Ok, take care of my Pragya I don't want to see her in tears because of you.

It won't happen dadis.

Ok you can go now Pragya needs you.

Abhi leave,on his way to his room, he was pull to aliyah room.

What's all this aliyah.
Said abhi thinking is aliyah but realized is Sonakshi.

You?

Yes me..

I think you've forgotten the twenty four hours I gave you?

Listen sona..

You listen...
Said cutting him off..

I thought to leave your life forever so you can leave happily with you wife but you did whatever you can and save me from dieing and now what?
Are you divorcing her or not?

Come with me..
She said holding her hand and take her to his and Pragya room.

You're awake.
Said abhi rushing to her and help her sit giving her water.
Pragya notice sona presence there.

How are you feeling now, you supposed to be in bed?
Ask Pragya with concern but sona puff ignoring her abhi get angry and start to say why he brought her there.

Sit here sona.
Said abhi making her sit on the couch.

I think is time to make things clear.
Pragya this Sonakshi my ex lover and sona she's Pragya Abhishek Mehra my wedded wife in few months will welcome our first child.
All I want to say is, it's too late for us to get back together am married and I love my wife.
I understand what you're going through but accept reality and killing yourself isn't a choice.
Sona think about your parent they will be very dishearten to hear you killed yourself because of a man that too a married man.
Sona imagine yourself in Pragya's place, will you leave your husband for someone else, sorry husband ex lover?
Sona even if Pragya will leave me for the sake of your childish act I can never leave with you as my partner because I'll be nothing without her, I love her deadly please sona give yourself a chance and move on..
And if you truly loves me and want my happiness.
Please sona I promise to be a good friend.
He end wiping Sonakshi tears.
She's so heartbreaking at the moment she run from there.