Where's My Wife

Sorry for the late update.

Please do vote and comment that boost my energy to come up with the next update,with less response I feel like the story aren't that good which discouraged be to update the next part 😑😂💔😂

Three months later, in the next morning.

Pragya moans in her sleep feeling her husband beard tickling her cheeks and neck,he keep nuzzling her.

I want to sleeeepppp..
She said with husky voice.

I know but first get up, take a shower, have your food and then sleep.
He said kissing her on lips, Pragya reciprocate abhi continue to smooches and take her to the bathroom opening the shower Pragya let out chuckle as abhi start to undress her and himself.
Abhi keep playing with her visible small baby bump kissing it countless times.

It feels good bathing together.
Think Pragya with blush after their shower.
Abhi help her dry her hair and pony it as Pragya insisted.
She's really enjoying this side of her husband.

Are you still sleepy?
Ask abhi.

Yeah.
She said yawning abhi laugh.

Not funny.

Ok ma'am but eat first after that you can sleep.
He said calling robin to bring their breakfast.

They feed each other till it finished.

Now you can sleep.
Said abhi calling robin to come for their plate.

Is there anything essential to do?
Ask Pragya.

No, why.

Get on the bed.
She command and abhi did.

She embrace herself in arms.
I want to sleep like this.
She said blushing.

Am all yours baby
he said with smile cuddling her and kiss her forehead.

Thank you..

You're welcome now sleep.
He said caressing her, she fell asleep ASAP abhi smile thinking how tired she looks without doing anything.

Abhi too fell asleep get disturb by aliyah..

Bhai where's your phone purab said he have been calling you for hours now.

Oops, I put it on silent.
He said calling purab back and carefully pull himself from Pragya, aliyah rows her eyes furiously seeing how her brother pampering Pragya.

After the call abhi have to go out for important meeting he told robin to make Pragya's lunch ready before she'll wake up.

Right after abhi Left aliyah chloroform sleeping Pragya.

Am done.
Said aliyah on phone putting her in a big box with much difficult.
Two guys came for it, robin sees it but nothing came in his mind someone is inside.

He later go to Abhigya room with her food but she's no where to be found.
He called her thinking she might be in the bathroom but she wasn't there.

He called abhi.

Sir, did Pragya ma'am told you where she's going?

What are you talking about, she's sleeping there.

No sir she isn't here only her phone is here.
Abhi get goosebumps hearing this.

Where can she go without taking her phone? Aren't she in the bathroom?

No sir I just checked.
Just then he got WhatsApp notification, it's picture of Pragya being tied up in a chair, still unconscious and it looks too tight.