🌹The Red Rose Tyrant🌹 Pre-Chapter 15

When the four entered the lounge, the boys sat down on the couch, relishing in the relaxation. Angel only looked at them and giggled seeing their tired expressions. Deuce looked around, seeing the semi-clean lounge and spoke up.

"Wow, Ace wasn't kidding when he said that there was dust around," Deuce says, getting Angel's attention.

"Yeah...When I first came here, I didn't clean thoroughly since I was tired, but as time goes on, I'll try to clean as I go," she says as she goes in the kitchen. "I know that we just had some tarts to eat, but do you guys want dinner?"

"Dinner?" Grim's eyes widen as his mouth starts drooling. "I could so eat!" Ace and Deuce only deadpans at Grim's gluttony.

"Hmm...Why not? Tarts ain't gonna fil up all the way so it won't hurt to get some real food in my stomach," Ace says as he looks at Angel in the kitchen.

"Hmm...." Angel thinks as she looks around in the kitchen. She hasn't cook yet, so she's feeling a tad bit nervous trying to figure out what to cook, even worrying to know if her cooking is good. From what she noticed so far, when she peeled the chestnuts, she knew how to work around a knife, since she didn't cut herself so far. She was wondering what to make until Benny came up to her.

"What about making curry...?" Benny says, making her jump at his sudden appearance. "It's quick and easy to make for your living friends!"

"I guess it would work..." She says as she starts getting the ingredients. From Benny's instructions, she gets the carrots, potatoes, onions, meat (thankfully they took it out at the start of the day since they were planning to get the girl a homecooked meal), and curry roux and instructed her on how to make it, giving her tips as she goes.

While Angel was making dinner, the boys in the lounge just sigh after the events of the day.

"Man, I'm so tired!" Ace exclaims. "Today was just hell."

"You tellin' me!" Grim says as he sits up from his cushion. "We got tricked to paintin' roses, went to borin' classes, got into a fight in the cafeteria, pickin' up chestnuts, and makin' a tart in a single day!" Grim lists.

"Yeah, not a good first day of classes, for sure," Deuce says as he sighs.

"Ugh, at this point I might just drop dead..." Ace mumbles without seeing the ghosts behind him.

"Oooooooh? You want to be dead like us riiiight?" Adam says, making the three turn around to see the skinny ghost Adam laughing at the trio.

"Myah?! It's the ghosts again!" Grim says as he jumps in surprise, with Ace and Deuce following suit.

"Wait! You didn't say there were ghosts here!" Ace looks at Adam, with Adam laughing at them.

"Well...you didn't ask!" Casper said as he hovers near Deuce, making him jump at the fact that there were two ghosts in front of them.

"Myah! I'll get ya guys this time!" Grim says as he starts up a fireball, only to be stopped when Adam holds his hands up in surrender.

"Nooooo, we're not here to cause any harm," he says with Casper nodding beside him. "We're here to introduce ourselves at least. After all, it's no fun to talk to the living if we don't introduce ourselves."

"Ghosts...introducing themselves?" Deuce looks at the ghosts, confused.

"Yep! Curtesy of Angel, she let us stay here and gave us names!" Casper says, making Ace and Deuce relax at the fact that Angel knows them and let them live here.

"Huh?" Grim states as he stares at the two ghosts. "Aren't there usually three of ya?"

Casper and Adam looked at each other. "Ah, Benny is with Angel, teaching her to cook, so he's accounted for," Adam says.