Sick day (payjay)

Paper sat still in OJ's office filling out some paper work while OJ organized his desk.

Papers vision kept coming in and out of focus and he had barely gotten any work done. "Just stay focused" paper gave himself a small peptalk.

"Paper, are you alright?" Paper almost jumped out of his seat. Thank God it was just OJ.

"Yea I'm perfectly fine, just tired" his voice sounded rather horse. Paper smiled at OJ and turned back around digging his head into his assigned work.

"You don't sound fine, you sure you're alright?" OJ frowned and placed a hand on paper's shoulder. Paper looked up and smiled weakly.

"Yes OJ I'm fine" his tone sounded a little annoyed. OJ threw his hands up defensively

"Alright, whatever you say" and with that he turned around and headed back to his desk to sort the already filled out paperwork. Paper let out a long sigh, his head did hurt a bit and the amount of work he was doing probably didn't help his case, but what was he supposed to do! Take the day off?

--time skip--

Paper was burnt out, he layed his head on the table and groaned. His vision swam and the room felt like it was spinning. "Paper..." he lifted his head up, OJ was standing over him worry pepperd his face.

"Hmm yea..."the tall breakfast beverage crossed his arms and studied paper intensely, taking mental notes of his physical appearance and his behavior.

"Are you sure your feeling well?" OJ sounded stern yet caring at the same time.

"M'fine" That was all paper was able to muster at the moment, considering he had zero energy at all. OJ sighed and placed the back of his palm of papers forehead.

"Paper your really warm, you need to get some rest"

"M'fine really..." OJ noticed papers slured speech and shaky hands.

"No, you're taking the day off, I can handle the hotel on my own" OJ gently grabbed papers arm and lifted him off his seat.

"Wait..lemme finish" he feebly pointed to the stack of paper work that layed untouched on his desk.

"No, paper you're not well your going to bed!" Paper was about to protest but OJ shot him a 'This isn't up for a debate' kind of look.

Paper struggled as OJ dragged him towards his bedroom. "M'fine, I can finish the work n'stuff..." Paper quietly rambled while OJ practicly dragged him through the main lobby.

"Heh what's happening here" OJ looked up from paper to see knife looking from over the couch

"Papers sick and refuses to go to bed"

"M'fine OJ" paper whined while flopping on the ground like a child. A stiffle of laughter came from behind knife, it was pickle.

"You want a little help with that" he pointed to paper who sat on the floor, half out of it.

"Can you guys carry him to his room, I'm not really strong enough to drag him all the way up the stairs"

"Eh yea sure" knife shrugged and motioned pickle to follow him towards paper who still layed on the ground still.

"Mgmm" paper mumbled as the two hoisted him up, paper was pretty light and easy enough to carry. As knife and pickle basically threw paper onto his bed OJ filed in after them.

"Thanks guys" OJ whisperd, paper was half asleep

"No problem" pickle replied. The two waved as they left the room quietly shutting the door behind them.

"How you feeling?" OJ turned to look at paper with a soft smile. Paper just looked up at OJ and smiled back opening his eyes the slightest bit. The orange glass placed his hand on paper's forehead, paper leaned into the touch.

"Mgmm m'it feels nice" he mumbled still clearly out of it, OJ chuckled.

"Ok, sleep well paper" OJ pulled the covers over the the sick boy.

"G'night OJ...I love you..." OJ laughed and gently grabbed papers hand

"I love you too"

______________________________________

A/N

I had a ton of writers block while writing this but I did it!

This was requested :D

If you have any requests let me know :D