9|Dead Man

"Truly, came here for me eh?" I can tell he's confused by me not being terrified

"Listen dear make sure everyone in the house is right here I want a head count and if you lie you know what happens right?"

"Ace, get upstairs now don't bring anything with you" I know he's still gonna have a weapon but Matt thinks I have control of these people so might as well make him trust me a bit more.

"Dear who is Ace???" Oh shit he thinks i'm with him

"Ace is Andrews Brother he has a lovely girlfriend named Monica" I hear Ace walk up so I know he heard me

"Athena Jayden come downstairs with no weapons and don't do anything stupid." I hear them both quickly walk down the stairs, There all standing almost in a line and i'm standing almost right next to Matt

"Now Sakura, are you finally gonna come home??" I want to scream no but for the sake of everyone I have a plan not that any of them know although Athena or May might catch on

"Yes Hun and i'm so sorry I was foolish for ever leaving" I turn to him and he looks quite pleased although I would've loved to say Fuck no I hope you die

"What do we do with them?" He refers to my friends

"I say we lock them in the basement?"

"You finally like that method eh" I'll save what he's talking about for another time

"I guess, I assume you have everything in the truck?"

"You know it stay here and watch them"

"Of course hun" he walks out the door

"What the fuck Cherry whats going on" Is the first thing Ace says

"Shut the fuck up, May explain to him whats gonna go down since you have been through this before right?"

She quickly whispers to everyone what's gonna happen and they all understand. Matt walks back in with chains and Handcuffs

"Here tie your little girl friends keep the baby out it can't do anything"

"Of course hun"

I grab the Handcuffs first and put them in the pocket with the gun and start Handcuffing the girls

"Sakura you really are a backstabbing bitch aren't you"I know they say this to make it more believable but even with that it stings just a bit, the girls move a bit but not enough where he would pull a gun.

"Hun, I'm going to the bathroom very quickly, okay? Save the fun for when i'm back"

"Got it dear" I walk to the bathroom quickly I move the gun from my pocket to my hand then I flush the toilet and wash my hands to make everything seem legit

I walk out and grab Matt and before he reacts I put my gun to his head And May who wasn't actually handcuffed grabbed both his hands and handcuffs him and grabs his gun and knife

"Listen to me and listen well because this is the last time you will hear my voice ever again okay?"he nods

"One you're so gullible for someone who's in this line of work it's laughable, Two i've always hated your guts, what you made me do the way you spoke everything about you I hate, Three your dead hun.

His lifeless body fell. I just stood there in shock. My friends just saw me murder someone...

As I stood there May undid everyone and Ace ran up to me and just hugged me, he didn't say anything, just hugged me and honestly that's all I needed. I was aware it was for our safety but I could've just waited for the cops. I feel like a murderer .

"Cherry, you need to take a shower and rest"Ace picked me up and brought me down stairs to my room.

"Ace... I don't wanna be alone" being alone means I'll be in my brain with no distractions no company i'll just be thinking about everything and that's never ended well..

"Do you want me to get one of the girls?"

"Not really can you stay with me aì?"

"Of course you want to take a quick shower and I'll wait here for you?" I nod I just want someone nearby and more specifically Ace I feel safe with him. I grab some Pajamas and bring them into the bathroom with me and take a shower.

Ace knocks on the door when he hears me crying "Cherry are you okay?"
"I-i don't know I put all of you in danger the people closest to me could've just died if he didn't believe me" I hear the door knob turn and the door open.

"I'm not looking, I'll sit over here so I can't see you okay?"

"Ace C- nevermind" I can't stop sobbing on the floor of the shower.

"What were you gonna say?"

"Nothing, I'll just finish up quickly" I hear footsteps. I look up and see he's covering his eyes, so he can't see me.

He sat next to me and hugged me "but we are all okay and most of all your okay and he's gone he will never hurt you or anyone again." I just nod.

"Have you washed your hair yet?" I nod telling him no, he runs his hand through my hair. He grabs the shower head and rinses the rest of the shampoo out, and grabs the conditioner. He finishes washing my hair for me and walks out so I can change.

"Thanks aì" I walk over to him sitting on my bed.

"Of course cherry" he kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to him.

929 Words

Hope you enjoy how this chapter went<3

Love~Lxdy