12| Thighs

It's like everything spilled out of me not as though it was easy to say but to him anything's easy to say, He pulled me closer to him I relaxed in his arms staring at the stars now above us

"Hey ài wanna make cookies with me??"

"Sure cherry come on"he stands up and holds his hand out and I grab it and pull myself up we both go back through the window.

"I'm gonna feed Eloise first, hold on"I quickly go to Eloise's room and unpack her bag and feed her. I walk out of her room and go to my room to get changed really quick.

"Cherry whe-"he walks in as i'm changing into my other shirt, Fuck.

"Shoot sorry" he quickly walks out and bumps his head on the door as he shuts it, why always me.

I finished changing as quick as I could and left my room and saw Ace's hands on his face blushing

Me and Ace are laying on the couch watching tv, and I go to the bathroom quickly. As I walk in I look into the mirror and just look at my tear stained face my bloodshot eyes with eye bags right under them, I look like i'm dying

I see my razor on the side of the shower. I try so hard to not grab it, I try so hard to yell to Ace but I can't, I throw myself on the ground knowing what's gonna happen but also hopeful he hears me.

I hear footsteps approach but I already have the razor in my hand I take it to my thigh god there huge i'm like a stick you can see my ribs but then on my legs you see just so much fat its ugly so fucking ugly im ugly. Im mid thought when I hear the door whip open and I look up at Ace, he's gonna be so mad at me fuck why did I do this I knew he would hear me or find out now hes gonna hate me maybe he already did hate me..

"h-hi ace" he immediately takes the razor from me, throws it in the trash can then kneels down to me, I probably look so helpless back against a bathroom wall my legs straighten in front of me.

"Cherry, princess come here"His voice just above a whisper he sounds so calm yet also terrified. I try to push myself to him but I finally realize the pain I'm in . I look down at my bloody thighs. I believe there are 3 cuts but it's hard to tell. He lifts my body onto the counter, grabs the bag I brought and opens my cupboards. He grabs alcohol and cotton balls, some gauze and grabs a washcloth.

he wets the washcloth first and slowly dabs the blood up so he can see the cuts I look down and realize there's so so many cuts some deep and some just small scratch's... how did I do this to myself I was alone for less than a minute fuck it happens so quickly.

"Princess hold onto me it's going to burn im sorry" I grab onto his shoulders and stare at him he looks so perfect he shouldn't have to deal with my mess of a life he shouldn't have to always watch me to make sure I don't do this, i'm a adult I should be able to take care of myself but here we are. I wince at the pain I grab onto his shoulders so hard and rest my head on his chest it hurts so fucking bad.

"Im sorry darling i'm almost done I promise" I feel the stinging pain go away and pick my head up he grabs my waist and pulls me further off the counter, he quickly wraps my legs in the gauzes.

"I'm sorry ài i'm so so sorry I shouldn't have done that you shouldn't have had to deal with that"

"Stop apologizing i'm sorry I left you alone and didn't hurry when I heard you hit the ground" he grabbed my by my waist and picked me up I wrapped my legs on his waist and arms around his neck I look where I held onto his shoulders and see marks from me holding onto him I was gonna say something but he laid me in bed and layed next to me holding me so tight but I felt very comfy, I tried to sleep but I couldn't yet so I opened my eyes and my eyes traced his face I was pretty sure he was asleep

"I'm not quite sure if you can hear me but that name I call you ài it means love" I kinda hope he heard me but also I hope he didn't.

I was trying to sleep when I felt someone looking at me i could it was cherry she started talking to me

"I'm not quite sure if you can hear me but that name I call you ài it means love" I try not to react to what she said but thats kinda hard no wonder her friends laughed when she called me that, she's been calling me love this whole time. I slowly open my eyes to see my princess asleep I kiss her forehead and hold her closer to me.

949 Words

Poor baby, How do you feel about this chapter?
Love~Lxdy

Poor baby, How do you feel about this chapter?Love~Lxdy