Welcome to a Brighter World

Name: Y/n Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes (You can be Bucky or Y/n but Bucky is the nickname)

Age: 19

Race: Wolf Faunus

Personality: Quiet, open minded, glowering (Stares a lot)

Background: Y/n Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes was once a soldier for Atlas until he had an accident near Beacon from a unknown Grimm. He had a metal arm made from unknown material that saved his life but unlocked his semblance. From there he moved around and did silent missions for Ozpin until he met Cinder Fall. But now that will be told more in CHIBIVERSE!!  I will tell you this:

Whenever Cinder is around him, she is peaceful and nice but will always want to be around him and ask for help for more POWER!!! *cough cough before sending Yamato back to the interdimensional pocket* Anyways Bucky will be best boy here for Cinder and you will love Cinder in this. Sure there may be talk of other girls like Neo, Raven, or Coco but we focus on Cinder and Bucky *Pushes CHIBI Multiverse under the rug* 

BUT YOU ALL NEED MOVITA-- WAIT VERGIL WAIT NOT THE SPEAKER-

*turns off the speakers before looking at script and sanity levels before looking back* Ok!!!

Semblance: Muscle Booster

This semblance lets the user add more senses, super soldier strength, speed, healing and more! Problem is that every 3 hours the user uses the semblance, pain and exhaustion will be in effect once the semblance turns off (Like Kaioken). Due to that, Y/n must have a serum made by Atlas to keep him going like a steroid shot and learn to resist the pain.

Looks:

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

BOOM! New book! My mind is jumbled, I am depressed and I sure don't have Baiken or my harem next to me right now *starts to sweat as a hand is placed on my shoulder* MOVING ON!!

This book is my way of coming back to everywhere and if you have discord and want to be a part of my huge family server or the huge waifu/husbando server I have then hit that link below! Thank you for helping me and thanks for this chance *gets dragged away* Hah hah I am about to be dominated again!

https://discord.gg/7RMpMXFhpq

https://discord.gg/THWkNh9YG9