V1 E1 COOKIES!!!

As the camera pans to a kitchen with a red bowl, flour bag, cookie chips and a spatula on the counter, not even a few seconds later two heads pop up. One with black hair and red tips and another with black/brown hair with gold wolf ears. Meet Ruby Rose and Y/n Barnes!!!! Two friends in Beacon academy as Ruby had wanted to make cookies with Y/n as their friendship bonds. Of course Ruby had decided to grab an egg and try and break it on the edge of the bowl as it never broke like Saitama's egg head- I MEAN A BRICK!! So she kept hitting it a few times before grabbing Y/n's metal arm and putting the egg in his hand before crushing it splattering egg all over them. 

Y/n: Ruby, why did you do that to my hand? *looks down at the egg shells and small bits of egg leaking down into the bowl*

Ruby: Because it wouldn't break like the same material your arm is made out of!!!

So our two friends continued as Ruby grabbed the bag of floor to try and pour it in slowly and nice, but none was coming out. So she shook it a few times before she stood on top of the counter and had the bag upside down. Y/n was about to shout when Ruby shook the bag and made all the contents drop covering both with flour and the room with an weirdly comical amount of it. Before anything could be done, Ruby decided to use her semblance to clean them both before continuing onto the next step. 

As Ruby grabbed the chocolate chip bag, she reached in and started to eat some and share with y/n who seemed to be enjoying the taste. But after a few chips, she started to be seen teleporting around the place as Y/n had one thought in his head.

Y/n: What the hell is she made of?

So Ruby continued to pour in the chocolate chips before she moved on to use the spatula to mix the stuff (Walter: Jesse...we are cooking Meth Cookies) But Ruby had trouble as she had trouble moving it, from pushing it to pulling and finally....kicking it but seem to hurt herself as her eye began to twitch and fall.

Y/n: goes up and pushes the mix with one finger before mixing it "Seriously Red, you need to get stronger"

Ruby: seen on the floor angrily staring at the spoon before putting the mix into a baking pan and putting the cookies in the oven " I shall not be stopped until I get my cookie!!!!"

After the cookies were done, Ruby grabbed one and slam dunked the boy (HOLY SHIT IS RUBY BALLIN'?!) but it never seem to go in as it was too big (OI NAUGHTY MINDS GO TO THE CORNER). So she tried to one last time before falling and the milk glass falling on her as she gave up. That is...until Y/n gave her a small piece of  a cookie and and a glass of milk before handing it to her, as she smiled and took it from her friend and hugged him.

SCENE TRANSITION BROUGHT TO YOU BY