Lord eclipse x M!reader

You got lost in a forest...until after a few moments you heard leaf crunching behind you...you look behind to see a tall sun like robot..with a disgusted face as it sees you.."*Scoffs* who are you?! what are you doing in MY forest,peasant?!" (Hope i spelled that right..)

He said in a disgusted tone..while you shivered, feeling threaten by his presence.."Uhm..i got los-"
You were cut off...
"Did i ask for your excuses?...you should be punished for this.."

Eclipse said with a evil like smirk..he grabbed your arm and dragged you out the forest, once he makes it back to his palace..2 maids open the door. "Welcome back master."
They greeted to eclipse, they were unfazed as he walks in...and eclipse lets go of your arm.."Now..what should i do with you?"

He mumbled..."hmm..i can make you a slave just like sun..so pathetic and weak.." He grinned "Or i could turn you into meat and send you to a butcher.." He hummed "The options are endless.."

"But i think i should just make you into a slave..yeah..that will work" He chuckled before dragging you to a dungeon and locking you into a dirty cell, you gasp in surprise "W-Wait! no!" you start shaking the rusting bars as you watch him leave the dungeon, he stops and looks over his shoulder at you, his eyes showed cruelty and no emotion before going up and out the dungeon, you sigh in defeat..He was going to keep you here forever as his loyal slave just like sun...To be continued?