Everyone x reader (Part 1)

Okay, im not gonna add in earth because im not sure if the person who requested it said or anything so-
♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

It was a normal day..or so you thought, you went to the daycare to try and sneak yourself a kids lunch..but when you got down you saw sun, moon, eclipse, lunar, bloodmoon, and killcode arguing...You sneak past them before hearing them argue and this is how it went-

"I think i should have them, they dont need stress from you guys.." Lunar argued "You think that they would want idiots like you guys?" Eclipse said in a annoyed voice before scoffing and rolling his eyes "They would obviously want someone who doesnt get stuck in a play house." Eclipse smirked as he was clearly directing it at sun and lunar, making sun stutter to try and defend himself "W-well..im sure they wouldnt want an rude selfish jerk like you!" Sun stuttered angerly at eclipse.. "Oh? is someone upset because they dont have a skill?" eclipse smirked before killcode interupts "You both know..its quite childish to fight over someone, right?" He said in his deep creepy voice "Dont act like you dont have pictures of them in your gallery" moon pointed at kill code "What...are you talking about?" killcode asked nervously as lunar sits in the corner and pouts with his arms crossed and as eclipse and sun argued, and the bloodmoon twins were talking to eachother about how they will try to win your heart...You were standing there for a while before clearing your throat, making all 6 of the brothers look at you with a big akward silence..You chose what to do next :)
● Confront them
● Act clueless about what they are talking about
● ask who are they talking about
● Other-
Chose wisely...
♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*
Hello everyone! Your requests are being read, i just need motivation..and yes there will be a part 2 for this oneshot..pick what to do in this stituation! and the 'Other' option is to pick Your own thing to do and you get to decide..the most votes will be chosen or some may have speacial endings created just for YOU if you chose 'Other'. Bye bye!