Yandere! Sun x Reader (Part 1)

Alright! im being more active! lets gooo
♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

You were a daycare cleaner, you cleaned the daycare after the kids leave...Right now you are cleaning the destructive murder barrels that you had no clue can kill you...You suddenly felt eyes on you and soon sun quickly runs over an anxious mess "Y/n! B-be careful with those!" He quickly stopped you from cleaning the barrels and leaded you over near the ballpit area "You can get very..very hurt if you touch those, just let me clean them from now on.." Sun said, he started to calm down knowing that your safe..It was always werid, a week after you got the cleaning job sun has been a bit attached to you...When he sleeps you can hear him mumbling about how no one loves you more then him and stuff in his sleep, and he is always scared and anxious when you leave the daycare. He is also always upset and jealous when you talk to his brother or anyone else..but today was a bit different..he quickly ran to his room before coming out with roses and he had a little pink hue on his faceplate, he said something that shocked you..He asked if you wanted to go on a date.

What do you say..?
♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Yes there will be a part 2 if people like this enough