Cop Car Joy-ride

Pete sat in the back of the cop car as he watched all of his other friends be taken away too. All he wanted to do was save innocent people from the deadly vampires that roamed Chicago. As the car started to take off, he noticed one vampire smile at him with an evil grin and wave as is to say, "You'll never catch us now." Pete scoffed and rolled his eyes, he turned his attention back to the front of the cop car. He started to think of ways that he could possibly get out of the situation he was in. I mean, it wasn't even like he was the one starting all the violence. Sure, he may have been a vampire too but that didn't make him anything like any of the others.

They finally arrived at the station, he noticed other cop cars had pulled up too with people he'd seen during the fight, no signs of his friends though. He was a little worried about them, he hoped they were okay. Just then, he noticed Andy step out of a car that wasn't too far from him, he signaled him to look his way. "Hey, have you seen anyone else?" Pete yelled towards Andy. Andy shook his head as he was escorted to the front door of the Police station. Pete looked around again to still find that he didn't see Joe or Patrick, he sighed in worry.

Pete was put in a holding cell while the police gathered information from bystanders and other people who were a part of the fight. He sat down on the floor, tonight had been a long night and he was tired and thirsty. It'd been a while since he fed last and it was starting to show. His throat started to burn and he was getting urges to feast off others. Pete hated drinking actual people blood, it was wrong. One time he'd had to do it, when he was first turned. It was sick. "How much longer am I in here for?" Pete grumbled from the floor of his cell. A cop retorted back, " 'Till were done interogatn' everyone else in here pretty boy." God, what a gross word, "Pretty boy." It was so belittling. Pete was eventually led into a room where a woman asked him many questions about the fight.

"I swear I wasn't trying to hurt any people, me and my friends work to protect them from vampires trying to kill and/or turn them!" The lady gave Pete a disbelieving look, "Do you really think for a second that I'd believe a vampire like you would be trying to kill your own kind?" Pete paused a second before answering her, "Look, it may be hard to believe but some people don't actually want to be vampires okay? It's a terrible fate and I hate every day living like this. That's why I do what I do, to make sure innocent people don't end up getting turned like I did." The lady was taken aback for a second and then continued to ask Pete questions again. That lasted about 25 minutes and Pete was sent back to his holding cell.