Patrick's New Life

Things would definitely be different for Patrick now. Hell, he really was a brand new person. "Okay, let's start with some basic things you'll probably want to know." Pete said as he led Patrick to the basement. "Make sure you consistently drink, you'll get urges if you don't, trust me." Pete and Patrick talked for about 30 minutes about rules for vampires, how to get around, dos and donts, and basic survival things. Patrick knew most of these things though, being in the vampire hunting business sort of required having vampire knowledge.

When they were done talking, they went out to the living room and joined Andy and Joe on the couch. "Finally, you guys took forever down there" Joe said, "Y'all down for a game of Mario Kart?" Everyone agreed. They played for about an hour when they heard the phone ring. Andy rushed over to the phone. "Alright guys, get your shit together, we're going." Andy said as he hung up the phone. "More vamp violence?" Joe said, putting on his jacket. Andy paused at the word 'Vamp Violence', "Yeah, um..never call it that again.."

As they were heading out the door, Patrick looked to Pete, "Do you think I'll be alright out there?" He remembered Pete telling him how weird vampires could be to the 'newcomers', "Yeah, just stick with me, I'm sure you'll do fine." They walked out the door into the night, hoping the sun wouldn't come up before they were done.