Bite

Pete woke up back in his room. Everyone was surrounding him. "Oh my god, you're awake!" Joe joyfully said. Pete rubbed his eyes and scratched his neck. "What the hell happened?" He said looking to Andy. Everyone looked at each other with confusion. Andy finally answered, "We don't really know, I think you were bitten." Pete's eyes widened, "Bitten!?! Why the hell would William Bite me?!?"
"We'll at least be remembers that much" Andy said in a mocking tone. Patrick stepped up, "He had to have done something more than just bite you though, I mean you passed out for-" He looked down at his watch, "Maybe like 5 hours, man." Pete looked to the left of him, Patrick had made him a drink. He slowly drank it since he was still a little out of it.
"Tell us when you're feeling better, for now we're gonna try and figure out what happened." Andy said. Everyone left the room to let him rest.

It was the next night when he woke up again. He wandered out to the living room to see Joe playing on the Wii by himself as Patrick and Andy sat at the kitchen bar looking on their computers, they must've been researching what had gone on with Pete and William. Patrick noticed Pete, "Hey there, guy! Feeling better?" Pete kind of just shrugged his shoulders and took a seat at the bar next to him. "Have you found anything out yet?" Pete said, still kind of tired. Andy and Patrick looked at each other then they turned to Pete, "We may have found some things, take a look" Andy passed him the laptop. Pete read, "Sometimes when a vampire chooses to knock someone out, they'll only pierce the skin to let their saliva in." Pete had a look of disgust on his face, "That's disgusting. Why would he put his saliva in my fucking neck."
"Just continue reading it" Patrick said.
"This isn't in all vampires, but some carry a type of venom in their saliva that can make others feel weak and maybe even pass out. This is only a defense mechanism for vampires but it can take a long time to master this skill" Pete slid the computer back to Andy, "And what kind of nerd wrote that?"
"It's scientific, smarty." Andy said as he pointed to the credits at the bottom of the page, "Chicago Vampire Research Academy." Patrick looked to Pete, "They only know this because of trials done on other vampires in the area and around. We're hoping to visit it some time soon and maybe they can tell us some other things they've found out."
We'll head out as soon as they call us for an opening, they usually don't let people in but they really do support our cause.
"Cool," Pete said joining Pete on the couch "Can I play too?" He was playing Kirby Super Star. Everyone carried on doing what they'd been doing for about the rest of the night until they finally went to bed around 5 am.

(A/N) They're sleep schedule's sort of flipped to accommodate Pete and since most of the calls come through at night.