Chapter - 12

Hello my dear readers!
I just wanna say that I don't know anything about Chinese History or Culture, so if I'm wrong about anything, please don't mind ❤️.

Total Words-600😉.

. . .

10,000 Years Ago

Heavenly Palace: Kitchen.

Deity of Fire Butterfly Clan(Huǒ Jù Lóng): "Work faster you lazy limbs!! That's why I hate these lowly butterfly spirits!! Zhu Yin and Zhu Jin would do it much better. Why does the Heavenly Palace even appoint them in the kitchen?? Not only them, but all types of lowly spirits from different clans are here. If not for the respect of the Heavenly Emperor and Ancestral God, I would've ousted them long back."

Zhu Yin: "Mistress, please calm down. Since you are responsible of handling this event we need to check the preparation. After all, It's the Ancestral God's birthday."

Deity of Fire Butterfly Clan: "Mn. I'm going to the Heavenly Podium. The Ancestral God is about to manifest."

Fire Butterfly

Fire Butterfly

Heavenly Podium

Huo Ju Long enters and starts checking for a fault

Huo Ju Long enters and starts checking for a fault. Everything was placed accurately. Then a dozen of Butterfly Spirits entered carrying a enormous Jade plate with a Pair of Longevity Peaches.

 Then a dozen of Butterfly Spirits entered carrying a enormous Jade plate with a Pair of Longevity Peaches

Pair of Longevity Peaches.

It had an heavy spiritual presence. The butterfly spirits, though large in number, had trouble carrying it. She stood in front of them in order to inspect it, but this disturbance caused them to stumble. The loss of balance caused the jade to fall and break. It was a calamity since the peaches were separated from each other. They grew only once in a century and now it was spoilt. The heavenly thunder was resonated and destroyed almost everything. All the preparations were brought to ashes. Amongst the offerings, were the different types of cuisines, soups and pastries handmade by different Deities, Demigods, Gods and The Heavenly Emperor and Empress themselves. The Deity of Fire Butterfly Clan, was tremendously angry and she emitted fire from her body.

Huo Ju Long : "You lowly creatures, you destroyed everything. Today I, Huo Ju Long, The Deity of The Fire Butterfly Clan, curses all of the lowly Butterfly Spirits to be born in the Mortal realm. You'll be born in the richest clan of the century but be forced to live in its darkest corner, lose independent identity and halfway through life, you would be slaughtered like pigs."

Suddenly a booming voice emerged: "You've punished them more than deserved. It's your turn to pay for your sins now. Arrogance never results good. Your punishment is facing everything you've cursed them. Being a deity, you'll be born as an aristocrat but be deprived of one's appropriate respect. The only mercy I can grant is all of you facing you're punishment in the same century I'll be reborn."

All the Celestials: "His Holiness, The Ancestral God is Wise."

Huo Ju Long and the Butterfly Spirits replied sobbing: "We're grateful Your Holiness."

. . .

Enjoy this chapter till I write the next chapter.
Please wait for more Updates 🙂😉🤭❣️.

Zàijiàn Péngyǒumen.