I

My PoV

" Hey, look. He's waking up." Giving a small groan, I opened my eyes coming face to face with a familiar face. Lifting me head some I greeted them.

" That you Mossberg?" She nodded, giving me her big ol cat like smile.

" Glad you remembered Commander." I shook my head, before sitting up see the other two occupant's in the room.

" I told y'all to call me Alex. Anyways good to see you Luger and BAR. Now, where the hell are we. And when did I get into those things?" I pointed at the cryo pods behind me.

 And when did I get into those things?" I pointed at the cryo pods behind me

" So you don't remember that. Alright. Mr. Kryuger and his assistant put you, and the three of us in stasis. The others are back at base also in stasis. Why they put us in stasis, they never said." I nodded at BAR's response. Slowly standing up, I cracked my neck before observing the room. Spotting my combat uniform, I made my way to it. Since I was just in my boxer's and sock's, it made getting the uniform on easier.

Setting the helmet on my head, I moved onto my weapons. They weren't all there, but that was fine. All I was missing was my sledge hammer and my Mossberg 500. Holstering my M1911 on my right leg, and my Desert Eagle on my left. Once holstered I grabbed my KA-BAR and sheathed it on my left shoulder, before slinging the MP-40 over my right shoulder. Once that was done all that was left was my M1 Garand EBR and turned to the others who where watching me.

" Enjoy the show ladies?" Mossberg and Luger blushed a dark red, while BAR smiled at me with a bit of lust.

" I sure did. Now let's get back to base. I miss the other's." I had to agree with her on that. So did Luger and Mossberg. Lucky for us my Humvee was also in here, and I had the key's in my pocket.

" Alright, lock and load people. Luger your ridding shotgun. Mossberg your sitting behind me, while BAR is riding behind Luger. Y'all understand?" They nodded.

" Then load up. It's time to return home." With that said we all loaded up. Once every was in I started the Humvee up, before shifting it into drive and mashed the paddle. Busting right through the cement wall, I hightailed it back to base. But to my and the others surprise the city we once knew wasn't there. It was completely different. Apocalyptic even. Soon we were passing through a city. The city it self was different.

" Just how long were we in stasis?" Glancing over at Luger I saw her frown

" We were supposed to be in stasis for about ten years. This shows that we were in it for almost sixty years." I shook my head at that. So many years, have passed, which means that my family is probably gone. At least I have my squad. As we continued driving I started hearing the sound's of gun fire.

" Y'all hear that?" They nodded, looking around, on high alert. Suddenly a distress call from the Humvees CB came through.

" This is ..... requiring assistance!!! We are located ..... and under heavy fire! I repeat we are located ..... and under heavy fire!" Driving as fast as I could, me and the others soon arrived near a location with the sound of gun fire. As we got closer I could make out figures running around, while shooting. Looking at the other's, they gave me a nod knowing what I was thinking.

" Hold on! It's about to get a little bit bumpy!" With that said I speed the truck up, driving right into enemy fire. Quickly stomping on the break's, I drifted the Humvee right into a enemy truck. Luger then rolled down her window and shot at the driver, and passenger killing them both. Quickly opening my door, I banged a enemies head on it causing them to fall to the ground. Quickly getting out, I drew my M1911 and shot them two times in the head, before engaging with another that was sneaking up on me.

Mossberg stepped out of the Humvee and set to work, while BAR and Luger took care of any close enemies that we couldn't defend against. Raising my gun I pistol whipped the person I was engaging before shooting them in their face. Ducking under a punch I spun around and dropped kicked them, before putting two right between their eye's. I saw Luger reload while BAR covered her. Mossberg fired her last shot before yelling out in frustration. I then saw her preceded to engage another enemy by using her gun as a mace. Quickly raising my arm I blocked a punch thrown at me before raising my gun so slightly and fired the last to bullet's into them. One in their chest, and one in their head.

Holstering my gun, I slung my MP-40 into my hands, and began firing at six enemy soldiers that where trying to rush me. As they dropped to the ground I turned my attention to a gunner that was hiding in a roof. Firing the last five shots at them, I watched as they slumped to the ground dead. Slinging the MP-40 back over my shoulder, I drew my Desert Eagle and began looking for more enemies. Once I found none I called to the others.

" See anymore?!" I received no's. Sighing I called to the ones that called for assistance.

" This is Commander Alex Orr of Griffin base 4. Me and my squad have responded to your distress call." There was no noise, or movement before I saw a lone figure come out into the light.

" Your Griffin? I thought that all the commanders where gone?" I sighed before shaking my head.

" Negative. Last I knew some of us where going into stasis. Me and these three just got out of stasis. Now maybe inquire your name?" The figure nodded.

" You may. My name's RO365 or also known as Rachel. I'm part of the AR Team." I raised an eyebrow at that. Last I knew the AR Team was just beginning to start.

" Nice to meet you Rachel. You can hop in. Me and these three where headed to our base. I'll let you get in contact with your Superior's." She nodded, before climbing into the Humvee.e and the others followed suite.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what y'all think? Let me know down in the comment section. Also check out my good friends kuwebby2 and DrFrostwire0 for more content.