CHANGES AROUND M.A.T.A (PART 2)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All of the agents were now training on their own and wants to do some 'challenges' with eachother. Moon on the other hand wasn't interested and walked away without looking back. Moon's attitude has been like that ever since the incident, yet she was still careful about her words and feelings around Khai and Iman. She didn't want to loose them like she lost her best-est friend. 

Moon sighed and went outside the building to get some fresh air. Not only Moon's attitude and personality changed, but her body too. She was wearing a long-sleeved gray dress, still the same as from her old dress but a bit longer without the turtle neck, she also grew more taller than before. She still has the friendship bracelet that her best friend gave to her when they first started training together.

Moon looked at the night sky with the stars shining and twinkling, she showed a smile and closed her eyes. She started humming and sang, the song was from her best friend in the past, It was used to calm her down when she's down or broke down crying.

{I changed the lyrics a bit, hope you won't mind!}

{Ends at 1:53 / 4:11 you can play it 'till the end if you want}

[FLASHBACK]

There was a young girl who ran through the hallways, she looked like she was bout to break down any minute now. A young boy chased her. "Wait! Moon come back!" he shouted as he went to catch up with her. The girl then tripped on her own foot and fell on the ground crying and sobbing.

"I.. *hic* Leave me *hic*alo *hic*ne.." Young Moon was crying on her knees hugged. A familiar boy slowly went to her and started rubbing her back.

 "Hey it's okay, I know you didn't mean to" he said. The boy then hugged her as he hummed a lil song for her. The boy then hummed soothing the girl on his hands.

"Yeah, I know sometimes.. Things might not make sense to you right now" he stopped and looked at Moon.

  "But hey, what'd I always tell you?" he said in a happy tone.

  "Straighten up little Inviso! Stiffen up that upper lip" he said and then started to hug her and make her lean on his chest.