'MASTER??'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As everyone soon arrived on TAPOPS HQ they slowly went outside. "Welcome back Boboiboy!" Shielda was there to greet them. BBB waved at her. "Boboiboy! Help us!" Fang shouted from inside the ship. "Uh coming!" BBB then went to help them.

"Oof" Yaya floated up with a large sack in her hand. While Ying was running around and putted every boxes out. "Eh?! I don't remember bringing this much to the mission!" Gopal whined as he put the box on where Ying putted them.

"Hey Yaya, what's inside of it?" Sai asked her. Yaya looked at him and tilted the sack to make them see what was inside. Sai looked traumatized in his sister's eyes. 'Whatever is there I AM NOT looking at it' Shielda thought to herself. "Umph" Yaya fixed the large sack and gave a sweet smile then went off.

"Phew! Is that all?" BBB said. "One Two Three... Yup! That's all alright" Fang replied with a dark grin on his face. "Uh Fang- What's with the face..?" BBB gulped on his saliva. "Oh nothing.. Just heard that you know how to cook carrot flavored pancake.." Fang said in a dark voice. "I-- Uhh.." BBB didn't hesitate to run away. "Hey come back!" Fang chased after him.

"It's alright guys its safe in this place, come on!" Sync was on the hallways persuading the white power sphera that it was safe with HookaBot on his hand. "If Master says that it's safe, then I believe you Master!" the small white power sphera then went to Sync's leg and hugged it. "It's okay, I promise its safe here" he flashed a smile at the small white power sphera. The power sphera then let go and held Sync's hand.

"Hey where's Sync?" Gopal asked. "Hm, I think he's already at the Admiral and Commander's meeting room. "Well? Let's go then!" BBB said as he ran to the metal door and opening it. Everyone just nodded in response. 

[.-- .... . .-. . / .- -- / .. ..--..] the power sphera on Sync's arm woke up and started to scan the room. "Woah- well that's new, I thought every power spheras can talk but oh well.." Sync just shrugged it off as he arrived at the Admiral's meeting room. Sync looked around and saw no one. 'Huh, they must've not arrive yet' Sync thought as he sat down on the side.

"Hello, I'm Sync!" Sync decided to introduced himself to HookaBot which just looked confused. "S-y-n-c, My name is S-y-n-c" he said again. 

[... -.-- -. -.-. ..--] HookaBot responded. "Ah, I see what's going on now. You're speaking morse code isn't that right?" Sync smiled. 

[-.-- . ... -.-.-- / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / ... --- -- . --- -. . / .-- .... --- / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. ... / .-- .... .- - / .. .----. -- / .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / ... .- -.-- .. -. --. -.-.--]  HookaBot then wobbled showing that Sync is right.