2

𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲

Y/N's Pov :

Today there is a huge ass party in my mansion. So many people are gonna come and of course in those so many people there is my uncle too. He is just so hot and sexy I want him to fuck till I pass out. I can't help but imagine him doing those dirty things to me.
You may be wondering what party is there actually my dad won in a mission recently from his biggest enemy that too after 5 years of hard work.

Currently I'm downstairs greeting all the guests with a fake smile. I don't like any of them it's obvious because they aren't good to us just back of my dad for money but still we need to show off right? I'm waiting for my uncle Jeon Jungkook where is he? Is he even coming? Gosh I need to see him!!!

Y/N - "Mom where is uncle Jeon?"
Mrs. Jeon - "Sweetie he'll come in a while. He promised to you're appa!!"

She cheerfully said. I nodded. After drinking for a bit Isaw uncle jeon walk in. Ahh so handsome fuck it.

Me, mom and dad walked towards him

Me, mom and dad walked towards him. To welcome him.

Mr. Jeon - "Hello jungkook!!! How are you?"

JK - "I'm good. Congratulations on your win hyung!!"

They both hugged each other.

Y/N - "Hello uncle Jeon"

I bend down and I'm sure my boobs are visible. I saw his eyes fixed on my cleavage. I smirked.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n take care of you're uncle"

Y/N - "Of course mom!!"

I smiled brightly and looked at him.

Jungkook's Pov :

Shit she looks so sexy in her satin dress. I just want to rip it off her body and fuck her. She is making me more needy for her!!!

When she bowed to me I saw her big boobs God I wanna suck them

When she bowed to me I saw her big boobs God I wanna suck them. How can someone be this sexy?? Y/n took me with her and we both sat on one of the table. A waiter served me wine. I started drinking it.

JK - "How are you're studies?"

Y/N - "Good uncle"

JK - "I see... How old are you y/n?"

Y/N - "19 uncle!!"

JK - "Hmm.. Got an boyfriend?"

Y/N - "Not yet appa doesn't allow me"

That's nice maybe there is a chance for me. We spoke with each for a bit. She is soo good at seducing me she purposely leans on the table, licks and bite her lips. Doing all those sexy poses in front of me making me hard.
Her mom called us for having dinner.
We went and sat on the table the waiter served her food. We all started eating while talking. I wonder how many people are here today. I don't even know few of them.

I'm done with my food. While I'm speaking with Mr. Jeon I felt something wet on my pants. I looked down to see a whole glass of wine of my pants. I quickly got up cleaning it off.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n can't you be more careful? I said you to be careful!!"

JK - "It's okay Mrs. Jeon I'll clean it... Where is the washroom?"

Mr. Jeon - "Y/n take him to you're room and be careful"

Y/N - "Yes appa sorry uncle Jeon"

JK - "It's okay y/n"

She lead me to her bedroom. I went to the washroom and started cleaning the wine off my pants. It's a bit sticky it's okay. I walked out of the bathroom and my eyes widen wtf I'm seeing!!!

 I walked out of the bathroom and my eyes widen wtf I'm seeing!!!

Y/N - "Hey Daddy~"

Y/n seductively walked towards me. Placing her hands on my chest leaning towards my lips.

Y/N - "Daddy... I'm so wet help me please"

She made puppy eyes rubbing my fingers on her panties. She lowly moaned. Y/n wrapped my hands around her waist caressing her butts with my hands. Ahh I'm so horny!!

Y/N - "Daddy I want you!!"

That's it. I smashed my lips onto her lips. We kissed each other roughly. I picked her up squeezing her butt she moaned into my mouth. I placed her down on the bed before breaking the kiss. I hurriedly removed my coat and shirt which I'm wearing.

JK - "Like what you see babygirl?"

She nodded shyly. I chuckled and ran her hands around my abs.

JK - "This is all yours"

I once again kissed her lips. While kissing I removed y/n's bra her boobs bounced free. I gulped seeing the size.

JK - "You got big boobs baby"

I took her left nipple in my mouth and y/n moaned loudly arching her back.
While sucking it my hand went down into her panties. I rubbed her clit making her moan more loudly than before.

I left her boob and removed her panties then my jeans and boxers.
I pumped my dick a few times before entering into her wet hole. We both moaned loudly. I started trusting a little harder.

Y/N - "Ahhh ahhh yeah Mmm!!"

She scratched my back. I groaned and smacked her thigh.

Y/N - "Faster daddy~"

I pounded into her harder than before.
The bed started shaking.

Y/N - "I'm gonna cum!!"

JK - "Cum for daddy babygirl!!"

We both cum into each other with a loud moan. I fell onto the bed exhausted from the sex.

Y/N - "I love you"

JK - "I love you too"

She smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed her lips. Soon she got on top of me.

Y/N - "Daddy round two"