3

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝘅

The couple were lazily snuggled up together in the bed. The male hugged the female from back. Snuggling into her neck, inhaling her sweet morning scent. Suddenly the alarm went off creating a loud noise which disturbed their peaceful sleep. Y/n groaned, poking jungkook by her elbow indicating him to off the alarm. He hummed before switching it off.

Jungkook's Pov :

After I switched off the alarm I turned around to see y/n sleeping ever so sexily her night dress flew up showing half of her ass. Seeing her I got a boner. I slowly went back of her seeking my hands inside of her night dress I felt that she did not wear any bra. I held her boobs in my hand squeezing it a little making y/n moan lowly. I kneaded her nipples tugging on them, pinching them making y/n moan loudly.

Y/N - "Mmm.. Jungkook~"

JK - "Baby you have turned me on"

I whispered in her ear, before biting it.

Y/N - "Baby I'm sleepy"

JK - "You sleep.. I'll do my work"

I turned her around, removing her dress, her boobs bounced free making me more hard. She also did not wear any panty.

JK - "Naughty girl no bra and panty... Trying to seduce daddy huh?"

I slapped her pussy which is a little wet making her groan. I massaged her boobs. Before taking one of her nipple in my warm mouth.

Y/N - "Ahhh~ mmm.. Daddy"

JK - "Yes moan just like that baby"

I bit on her nipple making her go crazy.
I gave the same love to another nipple before going down to her dripping pussy. I rubbed her pussy lips making her squirm around. I got settled between her thighs before digging my face into her pussy eating her like my last meal.

Y/N - "Ahhh... Ko-kookie~"

I slapped her pussy.

JK - "It's daddy for you babygirl"

I gave long licks to her pussy. I sucked on it harshly making her scream.

Y/N - "Umm.. Ahhh..mmm I'm gonna cum~"

JK - "Cum for daddy princess"

She cum all over the bedsheet. I looked at her face which is covered in a thin layer of sweat. I removed my boxer and positioned myself in front of her. I held y/n's hand in mine before entering inside her. Both of us moaned loudly feeling each other.

JK - "Shall I move?"

Y/N - "Ye-yes"

JK - "Yes what princess?"

I smacked her thigh.

Y/N - "Yes Daddy"

I hummed in response before moving inside and out of her. We both moaned

Y/N - "Mmm... Ahhh~daddy faster"

JK - "As you wish babygirl"

I spread her legs more wide. I thrusted into her very roughly making the bed shake. I hit her g-spot making her scream in pleasure.

Y/N - "AHHH DADDY!!!"

I continue abusing her g-spot. Y/n scratched my back with her not so long nails making me groan. I felt her clenching around me.

Y/N - "I-I'm go-gonna cum~"

JK - "Wait babygirl"

I thrusted more fast than before. She screamed.

Y/N - "I-I can-can't"

She cried out in pain and pleasure both.

JK - "Cum babygirl"

That's it she cum-ed heavily around my cock. I took cum-ed inside her while moaning loudly. I then fell beside her both of us were breathing heavily.

JK - "Morning sex is the best"

Y/N - "I can't feel my legs anymore"

I chuckled seeing a cute lil pout on her lips.

JK - "It's okay.. Anyways it's sunday we'll spend it indoors hm?"

She nodded.

Y/N - "Can we have bath it's hot and sticky"

I nodded, carrying her to the bathroom. I turned on the tap of hot water in the bath tub. I added her favourite body wash into it along with rose petals and vanilla scented candles on the side. Y/n carefully stepped inside washing off the stickiness around her. While she is bathing I cleaned the bed and decided to make breakfast for her.