4

𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲

Y/n's Pov :

Hey I'm jeon y/n known as jeon jungkook's wife, my husband is a mafia which makes him super busy, he often comes home late and when we are about to make love his work comes in middle which annoys me the most. I'm sexually frustrated from past 3 days cause of his work he doesn't have time for me at all. While I'm just sitting and doing nothing a idea clicked on my mind.... How about wearing his favourite red lingerie when he comes home?
The thought excited me the most so I thought of doing it. I went to our bedroom and first changed the bedsheets to silk white ones, then I had cold shower, I used his favorite shower gel, body lotion and of course his favourite perfume then I slipped into my red lingerie before doing light makeup and leaving my hair. I checked the time it's 7:47 he must be home!!! I sat on the bed. I hope he comes quickly.

Jungkook's Pov :

I parked my car and walked to the main door, I opened it with the spare keys when I walked inside no one was there, usually y/n greets me not greet but she would jump onto me kissing my whole face but today she isn't here? I called out for her but still no reply. I walked to our bedroom up the stairs. I opened the door while calling y/n but stopped mid way

My eyes widen when I saw her sitting on with my favorite red lingerie

My eyes widen when I saw her sitting on with my favorite red lingerie... Damn she looks so sexy and innocent at the same time.
I felt my junior growing.. Shit

Y/n - "Hey daddy"

I walked to the bed and took a seat with y/n on my lap.

JK - "You look so sexy my love"

I said while going to her lips but she started teasing me by moving back. I pulled her close to me and smashed my lips on her. She moaned as I squeezed her ass and entered my tongue inside tasting each corner of her mouth.
After a minute we broke the kiss to catch our breath.

Jk - "Damn.. You taste like strawberries"

She pulled my blazer towards her and grinding on my bulge.
I moaned lowly it felt so good.
She slowly started removing my blazer and unbuttoning my white shirt. She threw it across the room before attaching her lips to my neck, making me moan. She sucked roughly leaving marks soon after she went down to my nipple. She looked up at me in the eyes and sucked my nipple like a new born.

Jk - "Ahhh.. Fuck babygirl"

I pushed her onto the bed on her stomach and slapped her ass thrice.

Y/n - "Ahh.. Daddy~"

I detached her bra before turing her around, her breasts bounced making me more hard. I sucked onto her nipple making her moan loudly while gripping my hair.

Y/n - "Daddy~"

I sucked onto the other one while playing with the left. She arched her back as I spanked her clothed pussy. After I'm done with her boobie I got up from her legs on either side of my waist I gently pulled down her red panties. Seeing her shaved, wet, red pussy from the spank.

Jk - "Even you're pussy is go beautiful"

I bent down near her legs. I first planted soft kisses on her inner thighs then I kissed her labia. She moaned loudly. Then I started eating her out roughly, I heard her moan, scream my name.

Y/n - "Jungkook... Mmm"

I spanked her pussy.

Jk - "that's not my name princess"

I pinched her clit making her cry and scream. I roughly rubbed her clit then stopped when she is about to reach her orgasm.

Y/n - "Daddy.. Please"

Jk - "What do you want princess?"

Y/n - "Eat me out please~"

I sucked her roughly entering my tongue into her warm wet hole.
Y/n screamed her legs started shaking and closing but I held them in place. I moaned into her pussy making her reach her orgasm.

Y/n - "I'm gonna cum~"

I entered my 2 fingers into her pumping them in a fast pace.
She cried and came onto my finger but I thought of teasing her a little. After she cum-ed I softly rubbed my fingers onto her clit. She whined lowly.

Y/n - "Sen-sensitive daddy"

I peaked her pussy before hovering above her to see that she is such a hot mess.

JK - "Like a good girl take daddy's cock into your little hole hm?"

She nodded, I slapped her thigh.

Jk - "I need verbal answers doll"

Y/n - "Yes daddy"

Jk - "Better"

I removed my pants and boxers before drilling into her pussy.
Y/n screamed and scratched my back, I moaned going a little faster.

Y/n - "daddy you're soo big!!"

Jk - "you like it when daddy fucks you like this baby?"

Y/n - "ohh~ ... Hell yeah daddy... More faster!!"

The went 5x making the bed shake and hit the wall.

Y/n - "I'm gonna cum... Ahhh daddy~"

Jk - "Wait for me baby"

I trusted more roughly after a few thrusts I felt her clenching around me. I know she can't hold anymore.

Jk - "cum babygirl"

Finally we both cum-ed with loud moans. I felt beside her breathing heavily. Sweat on both of our bodies. I turned around to face her.

Jk - "did you enjoy?"

She hummed with a smile. I smiled back before kissing her forehead and getting up. I brought a warm wet cloth to wipe y/n's body before cleaning myself. I made her wear my shirt I too wore my boxers and track pants before climbing onto the bed. Y/n snuggled into my chest while I covered both of us in the blanket. Not forgetting to turn the AC on.

Jk - "you did so well my love have some sleep hm"

She nodded.

Y/n - "and please save some time for me too... I miss you so much"

Jk - "I will from now on baby
I took a week off from work to spend time with my lovely wife"

Y/n - "thank you, I love you"

Jk - "I love you more doll.. Let's sleep"

We cuddled up and slept.