Chapter 1

☆Edward's POV☆
She is beautiful I thought staring at the small girl in my hands I gave her to my wife." Renesmee" she said. "Edward! There is another one! " Jake shouted. I quickly handed renesmee to Rose to take care of knowing that she would love to take care of her. Then there was another scream in the room, it was the next baby. I was now a father to two adorable twins. They seemed to be completely different. Renesmee had dark eyes, pale skin and brown hair. This one had blond hair, pale skin and light grey eyes. I had no idea of what to call her but there was more important things to worry about so I handed her to Alice. My wife was dieing, so I put all my venom into her. Hoping that I was not to late.

☆ Renesmee's POV☆
My Mother is the prettiest person I have ever seen but as soon as I was put into her arms I was taken away again. I went with Aunt Rose to go get fed. As I was cradled in her arms I saw a man in front of me and he collapsed. He asked to hold me and I was more than willing to let him. He was much warmer than Aunt Rose and this was very comforting. I quickly fell asleep in his arms to the rhythm of his heart.

☆Alice's POV☆
I was just handed the cutest little thing ever. She didn't have a name yet due to her unexpected arrival so I had to start brainstorming.
I came up with several but settled on Piper. I could only hope that Bella and Edward would be fine with this name. I got to work finding the perfect outfit for Piper she seemed to love fashion so we finally settled on a pink footed pajama. I went to the living room to introduce Piper to the rest of the family and, they all seemed to love her.

☆Piper's POV☆
I was handed to my Aunt Alice quickly from my father he was very worried, I could feel it. Aunt Alice dressed me in the latest fashions and I was taken to see the family. In my head I could hear my older sister's thoughts. She was thinking about the man who was holding her and growling to me to stay away from him. When Alice and I made it to the living room to meet the family I was greeted with hugs and kisses. I knew I had won them over. I also knew that I would have to compete with Renesmee for attention and love. I so badly wanted to be friends with her but I am not sure she wanted to be friends with me. I don't think she even wants to know me and we haven't even officially met. Life is so unfair and confusing.

-----------------------Several days later------------------------

☆Bella POV☆
As I Opened my eyes everything was clearer and I could smell everything. Then I saw my Edward and we went hunting. When we came back the whole family was waiting for us. Then I saw them perfection. ..... I raced to my children at a non-human speed. I went to pick up Renesmee but then I found out about his imprinting. I started to snarl at him but when I saw this made Renesmee cry I stopped immediately. Whatever I had to do to make sure that she was happy was what I would do. Then I noticed my other daughter. I had to ask her name this was quite embarrassing for me because she was my daughter. "I thought Piper was the best name for her but we can change it if you want" Alice answered in her bell like voice. "Piper is a great name for her Alice let's call her that."

☆Alice POV☆
Yay! She picked my name idea! I know that Piper is now my favorite. In my visions I see Renesmee getting the most attention but Piper is my favorite.