Chapter 2

1 month later

☆Piper POV☆

I felt my body start to shake. Great I thought Renesmee's favorite way of waking me up after a fight. What some of my family don't realize is that the two of us are not perfect. Yes we are sisters and sisters are ment to get along but to tell you the truth we don't. Yesterday I got a lot of attention because of my new gift. I got it because of me getting into the honors math class at school. As a gift I got a shopping spree and a unicycle. I know it sounds bad, but it is awesome! I think my sister was still jealous. Reluctantly I got up and got dressed. As it turned out Renesmee just wanted to watch me ride my unicycle. At first I thought it was sweet but every time I fell she almost fell over laughing. Oh well, after about a month of the same process I could finally ride.

Other than practicing my unicycle I spent most of my time at school. Being pretty was sometimes torture. I was in middle school. I was popular and had all the friends I could ask for and so did my sister. This also ment boys fawning over us and if Renesmee's Jake was there he would have beaten all of them off.I didn't mind it though because I was single but my sister had a hard time explaining her situation. I felt bad for her in a way but her life was all planned for her and anything could happen to me. This was a scary thing for me and it made me jealous of my sister.

☆ Renesmee POV☆

When Piper was first learning to unicycle she was really funny. Now she is actually really good! She can do so many tricks. I guess that happens when you don't have to sleep. She only has to sleep once a week because she is more vampire than human. She is really lucky in that sense. Since I just moved up a math level I was told that I was going to get the same gifts. Gosh I think I owe Piper an apology because of how much I laughed at her. So I guess it is her turn to laugh now. Knowing my Aunt Alice my unicycle will be here in a few hours.

Ding! Dong!

"It's here Renesmee!" Aunt Alice said.

"Thanks Aunt Alice" I replied.

Yay and just like Piper after a while I could ride like she used to. She has been watching a certain boy. One that is very rich and cute. But he doesn't seem to like anyone. I mean he is popular but doesn't talk to any girls, maybe he is just shy. I think they would make a perfect couple if she could only get him to notice her.

I really appreciate when you vote and comment, so thanks to everyone that does

Bookcyclist