Nightmare

Lena sits up on her bed, staring at her phone and looking at the sleeping Kara and has Supergirls text ready to send, Lena starts shaking afraid her reality was going to come true but it wasn't a bad reality just something she wanted to become true. She put the pieces together after Edge assaulted her, she debates on sending the text, but Kara phone is on silent turned over she was issued by Alex last night to just take the day off from CatCo so that's exactly what Kara decided to do.

**
Kara wakes up with the sun barely coming through the window, Lena is wrapped tightly around Kara, Kara shifted out of bed without disturbing Lena. Kara can hear the alarm at the DEO she quickly kisses Lena on her cheek and sped out the window.

Kara lands at the DEO "What's going on?" as Kara finished zipping up her boot "There's someone in national city that has challenged you" Hank and Alex walked over the Kara and handed her the tablet "It's kryptonian writing" Kara mentioned. Kara quickly arrived on top of CatCo building and sees her, Reign. "I thought I got rid of you already" Reign walked up to Kara "Unlikely" and lunged towards Supergirl and they started fighting in the sky and slammed into the shopping strip of National City

**
Lena wakes up to her tv going off with an alert to stay indoors, she turned on the news and sees Reign and Supergirl battling it out. Lena let out a gasp as Reign heat visioned Supergirl, Supergirl is clearly bleeding badly, Reign lands in front of Supergirl "I'm going to kill you" Supergirl tries to get up but Reign put her down with a single shot to the ribs with her boot. Supergirl got the wind knocked out of her. Supergirl can feel her ribs break under Reigns pressure. A DEO helicopter flew by but Reign shot it out with her heat vision and Supergirl shot her heat vision with whatever strength she had left and both blew them backwards. Supergirl fell off the skyscraper blacked out, her suit is completely torn and everyone on tv can see the Hero blood spewing out her cape is beaten up torn and tattered barely flapping in the wind as Supergirl falls quickly and slams into the ground below her the whole city shook.

**
"Kara..fuck" Alex ran to her and put Kara on her lap and on live tv she was shooting for the cameras to be turned off immediately under FBI orders. The DEO blocked off the roads near Supergirl "she has no heartbeat hurry up with the damn truck!" Alex spits at the agents. J'onn landed next to Alex and Supergirl "Alex I have her meet me at the med bay" J'onn carried Supergirl in her arms completely lifeless. They rushes Supergirl under the sunlamps and get on working her her beaten suit is instantly fallen to the floor and they saw the extend of her injuries "Fuck.." as the doctors are shocked to see. Supergirl skin is completely exposed with ribs sticking out of her body and blood is coming out of every area you can think of "She's crushed to death Hank" everyone is silently trying to figure out what to do. "keep the sunlamps on I'm getting Superman on the line" Hank rushes out of the room, he stops Alex before she entered the room "It's bad Alex" Alex started crying "I.. I have to tell Lena" Hank nodded "it's best if she knew in case".

**

Lena walked into her office and sees Alex standing near her desk with the most frightening look "Alex? What.. what are you doing here? Is Kara okay?" Alex walked a few feet towards Lena "It's.. Supergirl.. she needs your help" Lena looked at Alex not sure how to respond "Oh.. okay how can I help?" Alex paced her office "fuck.." she whispered "Kara is dying" Lena didn't say anything, Alex just looked at Lena "I knew it.. what can I do?" Alex and Lena come up with a plan to keep their Kara alive.

Lena and Alex head to the DEO, Lena practically ran into the med bay with Kara hooked up and bandages wrapped up "What.." Lena stopped almost fainted "Kara.." Lena went over to Kara and grabbed her hand "we need to try to use kryptonite to get the needles in and just push whatever drugs we can in her" Alex agreed and turned off the sunlamps and waited and pushed the drugs in Kara's system, once it they switched to the sunlamps at full volume.

Lena and Alex stayed up trying to keep each other from collapsing. "Are you upset she didn't tell you?" Alex looked at Lena "I had a feeling" Alex nodded "Are you.. are you going to hurt her?" Lena shook her head "Alex you have nothing to worry about, I would never harm Kara" Alex smiles "I'm glad she has someone good for her, she deserves the best" Lena smiled "She does"