2) lover boy vs pretty boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

keith and lance arguing suddenly turning into a..
flirt fest??
dont ask me man gay people are crazy
- SWEAR WARNING-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hunk sighs, staring tiredly at his bowl of goop as several pieces of goo fly past his face.

lance screams, whacking away keith's hand. "dont steal my food, puta!"

"you put your spoon in my bowl first!" keith yells, flinging small pieces of green everywhere. following his attack, he takes another scoop and moves to shove it in lance's face.

"mierda! hunk, do something!" lance yelps, struggling to restrain keith and his weaponized goo.
hunk takes a deep breath, turning his head.

lance and keith both have several pieces of their food stuck on their face and their hair, and both of their faces are red from wrestling each other.

"can y'all stop, you can fight in the training room." shiro says tiredly, chewing on his own share of goop. hunk nods, agreeing.

lance groans. "bro, keith is literally assaulting me and you're not gonna do anything?" in keith's momentary distraction, he twists his grip and slams keith's arm into the table.

keith growls as his arm shakes the table. "hey, you started it!"

"lance, keith-" allura warns pointlessly, sighing as the two continue to yell at each other.

another bang follows, and this time pidge is the one that speaks. "shut up! i'm trying to finish this translation!"

"dude, why are you even doing your science-y stuff at the table?" lance comments, screaming again as keith wrestles with his arms.

"'cause i can, now shut up!" she finalizes, resting back in her chair as she stares at her screen once more, ignoring how lance yells for help again.

"guys," shiro groans, exhausted. "continue your fight later."

lance and keith give each other a glare, but begrudgingly stop, giving each other a few shoves. before stopping completely.

——

hunk stands up, pushing his chair back. "i'll do the dishes," he holds out a hand.

allura gives him a smile, handing him her bowl. the others do the same, all of them giving their thanks.

when hunk walks off, it is peaceful for a moment.

key word: moment.

lance takes a quick glance at his surroundings, and when he's sure everyone is too invested in their own stuff, he kicks keith's leg.

immediately, he whips his head to glare at lance, to which he simply looks the other way, whistling.

keith kicks him back, albeit a bit harder. lance yelps, and the darker haired boy smiles smugly, satisfied.

"that's what you-"

before he can finish, lance takes his right hand and yanks on his mullet.