•headcannons• housewardens + Grim

Grim (platonic)
• Grim definitely sleeps in your wings.
• When you guys are travelling/flying, Grim sits in your bag, his head poking out.
• He hisses when other animals or pets get too close to you, in a protective manner. (😭😭)
• Even though Grim pokes fun at Ace and Duece, he never points out your scars or any insecurities that you have.

Riddle
• Small tea parties in the rose maze <3
• You help set up un-birthdays, speeding up the process using your feathers/wings.
• Holding hands under the table.
• He blushes like a tomato when you kiss him on his jaw or knuckles.
• You take care of the animals in your free time in Heartslabyul (flamingos, hedgehogs) and Riddle thinks you look absolutely charming.
• Quality time, Physical touch and words of affirmation

Leona
• His tail wraps itself around your leg when you guys cuddle or sleep together, while you wrap your wings around the two of you. (Aghh!)
• One time you flew in through his window, it scared him so much that he almost punched you. (poor Leona almost punched his boyfriend :/ )
• Naps in the botanical gardens, moving sometimes to avoid Ruggie.
• He waits in front of Ramshackle Dorm for you, even if it's cold. You make it your top priority to dry him off when it rains.
• He's the type to kiss you passionately then pretend nothing happened
• He traces your scars unconsciously.
• Physical touch and Acts of service

Azul
• You get to sit in the Vip room to wait for him (you get deserts for free ^^).
• Floyd tries and fails to tease you about dating Azul.
• While teasing doesn't work on you, it certainly works on Azul, who blushes at almost any mention of you.
• Pet names <3
• You let him sit on your lap while he writes contracts or reads.
• You sometimes give him suggestions on how he could get someone into a contract with him.
• One time, he asked you if you could carry people when you flew, so you gave him a demonstration, you guys were gone for a couple of hours that day ✨️
• Acts of service and words of affirmation.

Kalim
• Magic carpet rides are a must.
• Once you purposely fell from the carpet and glided beside him, he thought you died for a split second.
• Kalim holds feasts for you even though you've told him a nice quiet dinner would be fine.
• He will find any way to celebrate you.
• You try and help him study but it usually ends in Jamil finding you guys cuddling.
• Receiving gifts and Physical touch.

Vil
• He tells you to brush your hair out more and recommends a lot of hair products, because well, truth be told you need it.
• He gets mad when he catches Rook spying on your dates.
• Doesn't point out your insecurities, but recommends methods to make them less visible.
• He also recommends different creams for your burn scars.
• Spa days ✨️
• He really does try to groom your wings or brush your hair for you.
• When you told him you didn't want your face anywhere on magicam, he always told you before he took a picture.
• Words of affirmation and Quality time.

Idia
• The both of you enjoy being by yourself, but enjoy each other's company even more.
• Ortho gets very excited when you come over.
• even small, tiny kisses fluster Idia 😭
• He teaches you how to play video games.
• He also shows you his latest inventions or any game he's developing.
• forcing him to sleep by wrapping your wings around him happens almost every day.
• Quality time and Receiving gifts.

Malleus
• Takes you on midnight walks in the forest.
• He talks non-stop about you to Lillia.
• First time he saw you, he thought you were some sort of angel. ^.^
• He also smiles at the fact that you fit into him perfectly when you hug each other.
• Your eyes glow in the dark, much to Malleus' amusement. While you think you could live without them, he reassures you that your glow-in-the-dark eyes adds to your charm.
• You love it when he kisses your knuckles when you part ways.
• Malleus loves the fact that even after knowing who he was, you still treated him like any other person.
• Quality time, Physical touch and Acts of service.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
A reminder that this is [M] from my other book so you can look at [M] description there