41 | friends

*Song rec - Run
by COIN*

I put my hands up in front of me as I said "Stop!"

Chan laughed loudly "I'm not gonna do anything"

I roll my eyes "Yeah because that will make me trust you" I cross my arms but I guess I let my guard down. Strong arms wrapping around my body, my back meeting someone's chest but hearing the laugh in my ear I knew who it was.

"Minho!" I yelled as he runs into the water with me in his arms. The cold water surrounding my once dry body. I push away from him and he stumbles back a little bit "What the fuck?!" I said with a pout.

"Got to go retrieve my twenty bucks" He walks out of the water with a smug smile.

I scoff watching him walk to the group and Chan gives him his money. I stomp out of the water, "I am worth more than twenty bucks" I cross my arms.

"But I knew Minho would find a way to get you in that water so I didn't want to bet high" Minho glared at him playfully.

I grab a towel and wrap my body with it as the small breeze made chills rise in my body. Sitting down beside Hyunjin as the others messed around and laughed.

"I noticed something," I said to him, lowly and keeping the conversation between us.

"And so have I," He says with a knowing smile "You and Minho a thing again? I mean more real this time?"

I look away and to the others, shaking my head "No" I said simply "We did talk the other day and cleared up something's but it wasn't in that way"

After my talk with Minho things did go back to normal, kind of. I mean when I went back to school we all still hung around and I didn't feel the need to be away from him. It felt friendly and it never felt like that with him. Before all of this, I would be on edge when around him because I knew he would say something about me, small or big. When we started the whole fake dating thing it was a whole lot of sexual tension and the weird feeling of wanting to know more about the other. Now it is this. Natural. We would talk here and there nothing felt forced or fake.

"I noticed you and Seungmin" I bump his shoulder and he smiles. "What's that about?"

"We agreed that the past is the past and we should try to be friends, for once"

"This sound familiar," I said, gaining an eye roll.

"Yeah, except you and Minho skipped over the friend stage and went straight into the sexual one"

I scoff with a small chuckle "You and Seungmin skipped all of the stages and went straight to sex than a relationship and after enemies and back to the sex and finally to friends"

Hyunjin laughs loudly "Oh wait, your right"

I smile at him "But y'all are friends now?"

He nods "Yeah, trying at least"

I look back to the others and the soft smile playing on my lips. My eyes go to Minho who laughs along with the others.

I felt the need to talk to him, to tell him things I was always pushing away but I think I've grown tired of hiding it all. I didn't like the feeling of being in this so called 'friend stage'

*Song rec - Run
by COIN*

Wrote this yesterday after taking my allergy meds and passed out, when i woke up i forgot about it lmao.

this update is nothing huge, just wanted to end things on a good note with the whole group.

next update will be the last...