Trigger Warnings and Hello!:)

Hi everyone! I am so happy you found your way to my story and deem it interesting enough to give it a chance!

I am truly grateful for that!

Due to the story's topic, violence, death, blood, war, injury, trauma, and maybe more will be mentioned. So if you are not good with these types of things, I am unsure if you should read it.

The first few chapters will be a bit violent and sad, but I promise I will try my hardest to make it a good (hopefully kinda fluffy) found-family story.

I would also like to mention that English is not my first language, and I mostly do not proofread my work (being too eager to publish); therefore, it can be prone to grammatical and vocabulary mistakes. I am so terribly sorry! If you see any of them, feel free to point them out! :)

Additionally, I do not regularly publish due to my constantly changing schedule. I try to update once a week, but unfortunately, I cannot promise anything. I am also terribly sorry about that again! 

I also only recently got back into writing and am a total novice in any of it, so I am sorry if it sounds bad or is hard to read! If you have tips for improvement, please tell me! Otherwise, I am sorry for the quality of the work! I am trying my best! 

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy another BTS family story out of my pen! 

I am so, so, so very grateful that you decided to pick it up, and every read and interaction is deeply appreciated! You are truly the best of the best! 

Thank you so much for your support!!!

And I really hope you like and enjoy it!

All the love,

Chrissy