Chapter Two

( Song entre Evanescence ' Bring Me To Life ').

"The great vampire lord himself, a long time ago, before any of us existed, he married a woman, a woman who was an amazing person, she was generous, smart, kind, and beautiful, everyone adored her, they all worshipped her, she was.....the real queen of Lord karlheinz. Queen Beatrice was the first lover and bride of karlheinz himself, he cherished her, he did everything for her, he made sure for certainty that she was well hidden from other humans and other creatures from harming her, her name is Queen Beatrice Elinõre Sakamaki, both fell in love at first sight, soon after three longest months of their marriage, they had a child, a child so bright it lit up the darkness of the mansion, so bright brighter than the sun and the moon combined it grew magnificent power's , even more power than karlheinz himself.

So he decided it was best for it to keep it hidden here, in this basement room, away from everyone's sight, except as we became older and known the truth, we stayed bonded and had a close relationship with it, it gave us hope, and a little light to keep us all sane. She was like everyone's angel to our demons , she was so precious like a purple tulip blossomed on a spring day , but then tragedy happened, when her mother passed away everything became gloomy and darkness overcame the mansion, and everyone became insane all together we lost hope and accepted the fact them both were gone, gone from us, and gone from the world.

When chaos roared our mansion karlheinz himself decided that if we ever mentioned the names of the lovely angels we would be killed or if anyone ever dared to enter this place again, they would be immediately dead", says reiji as he continues explaining the story of the two woman that lit up light into the mansion and everyone in it and kept everyone sane within it.

"So-so w-who is s-she "? Yui asks while looking at the photo frame of the two women in it. *reiji grunts in annoyance & sighs *," she's our dearest oldest step sister kiki Sakamaki daughter of karlheinz Sakamaki and Beatrice Elinõre Sakamaki, she's quite older than all of us, she disappeared before we all turned at the age of Twelve", says reiji as he continues to answer Yui's questions.

"Does anyone know where she is now"? She asks no looking at the brothers feeling sympathy for them.
"If we knew where she was we would've found her and brought her back home with us", says ayato in an irritation tone of a voice.

"S-sorry", Yui says feeling guilty for asking too much already. "anyways we should be getting ready for school, it's almost that time", says reiji ," later I'll have to install a new stronger locket for this door", reiji says as everyone leaves the room and Yui.

~ Later that night ~
Kiki's POV

*Ring Ring Ring* " hello"? Asked the unknown female voice, " hello is this kiki Sakamaki daughter of karlheinz Sakamaki"? Asked the stranger on the other side of the phone.

"Yes this is she, how many I help you"? I asked the stranger*meow* I look down to see midnight rubbing against my hand ," everything's okay midnight", I say reassuring her that it isn't someone we know.

"Yes miss kiki Sakamaki it's time to return," says the man on the phone," and why should I come back"? I asked angrily, " because SHE has returned," says the man over the phone.

"SHE"? I asked confused at first," the one that was killed by the triplets ", he says, which instantly, my blood started boiling and I became angry.

"DON'T EVER MENTION HER"! I say as I shout at him. "s-sorry ma-ma'am, a-anyways he wants you to re-return immediately,"says the man and hangs up the phone immediately after.

*Meow meow meow *, midnight continues meowing knowing very well what just happened over the phone I sigh in annoyance," everything's okay midnight, I'm okay", I say to her as I rub her stomach.

"It's gonna be one hell of a ride", I say as I huff and puff and then went straight to bed , midnight getting in the bed with me and sleeping next to me.