Ch.3 Wheatley

"Wheatley?"you questioned.

"What's wrong with my name?"he asked

"You're named after a type of vodka"

"No I'm not"

"Then what's with your name?"

"I...dont know it's what they gave me"

"Ok, whatever"

"Miss,you never told me your name?"

"(F/n)"

"Well, nice talking to you ________"

"Yeah"

"See you tomorrow?"

"K. Whatever"

You walk to your apartment as wheatley unpacked to move into his. You stumbled into your apartment tired from your stressful day. You got to your room and changed back into your pajamas and got some (food) for dinner. You eat your food and ended up falling asleep on your couch. You woken up by three loud knocks on your door. You shot up realizing you were still in your Pajamas. You stood up checking who was there. It was wheatley, so you opened the door slightly to where you could peak your head outside." Oh hello,"he said.

"Hey,"you moaned.

"Oh, did I come at a wrong time?"

"No I'm not really Dressed"

"Ok"

"You can come in,"you opened the door wider and walked to your room to get dressed into a (designed) shirt and (short, pants, etc.). After getting dressed you walked into the kitchen to get something to drink "what do you want to drink?" You asked.

"Um, how about tea" he answered.

"Hehe, so British" you said making the tea"how much sugar"

"2 please"

After making the tea you poured a cup of (fav. Drink). You gave him his drink and sat down beside him. The room became silent as you guys  drank your drinks. "So, what did you want?"you asked

"Oh yeah,"wheatley said setting down the cup on the table"I want to and it up to you,"

"What?"

"Yesterday,"

"Oh,yeah,"

"So, where would you like to go first?"

"Umm,"

"The amusement park, somewhere to eat, the movie, or anything,"

"How about somewhere to eat"

"Where?"

"Suprise me"

"Ok,so when would you like to go?"

"Later like 5:00pm"

"Got it"he said as he sat up "well, I'm gonna go"

"Ok"

"See you at five"

"Yep see ya"

He waved goodbye as he left your apartment. Your cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink realizing that he basically asked you on a date.

                                                *time skip by SPAAAAAAACE at 4:30pm*

As you were finishing the episode of (another  fav show) that your were on, and got ready for your "date" you felt like you should wear something fancy,but you really didn't want to. You heard a faint knocking at the door. "I'm coming," you yelled back in response as you walked quickly to the door. You opened the door to see wheatley standing there." Are you ready?" He said with a smile.