ch.4 The date

It has been along time since I've got to write this but this chapter is so far the longest I've planned out so I might split this chapter up into parts so thank you~ also sorry for my stereotypicalness °^°

" well, your early"  you said putting on a jacket.

" I am? I guess the clock in apartment is a bit off sorry"he said.

"No it's fine I'm glad you didn't keep me waiting"

" so anyway are you ready?"

"Yep"

"Ok let's go" he said taking your hand gently bringing you to a dark blue car. The front window rolled down showing a guy with chocolate brown hair and green eyes with an after shave. Kinda like a stereotypical detective." Hey! Are you gonna get in the car or what?"the guy said in a country accent." Ya" wheatley answered back." Who is he?" you asked Wheatley.

"Oh that's just my uncle" he replied as you two walked in the car. He open the door for you and closed it behind you. Then walked around to get in Beside you." So the name's Rick" the green eyed man said to you through the front view mirror. " Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)." you replied.                                                 "Welp you ready to go?" Rick said. Wheatley looked at you to make sure you ready so you nodded back." Yes I think so". So Rick started heading off to your destination. You were looking out the window and turned towards Wheatley thinking that to say. He looked at you and smiled as if to say 'is everything alright' as you remembered your question," so where are we going?" you asked. "well i was thinking Olive Garden"

"ok sounds good..." you said.

"are you ok with that?"

"Oh ya"

"It just sounded like you were not liking the food or something"

"No, I do don't worry i like there food i guess it just been awhile since i had there food"

"Oh, ok"

"Have you been here before?"

"No  I haven't"

"Then why did you choose this place?"

"Well I had my family give me ideas and I never came here before and so it doesnt hurt to try new thing I just choose it"

The conversation started to die down as they approached the Olive Garden. Rick parked in front of the building to let them out. As they got out of the car Rick said ,"have fun just call me when your ready to come home?" as Wheatley helped you out of the car he answered " Ok we will". He drove away as you both entered the building surprisingly it wasn't that busy when you came here as a kid. Wheatley walked up to the lady at the counter and said ," reservation under cores(so creative ;-;)" the  lady looked down at her list and asks " for two?"

"Yes" he nods.

" Ok, right this way." She grabbed two menus for under the counter and walked use to a table and set down the menus. " Here you are. Your waitress will be here soon"

"thank you," wheatley said as she walked away. You both sat down and waited quietly. For the time you never really thought what to say you were kinda waiting for him to say something. So everything was really quite until a lady with black hair put up in a loose-side ponytail and chocolate brown eyes came over to our table. She smiled kindly and said ," hello I'm Caroline, I will be serving you today
have you both decided what you would like to drink?" you both ordered a drink she wrote that down in a little note book. She nodded  saying ," if there's anything you need let me know" and walked away. You wanted to break the silence so you said ,"well I guess you owe my answers, huh?"

"yeah... i guess your right " he answered rubbing his neck nervously "What would you like to ask me?"

" Ok, who were you chasing?"

" I consider him my a little brother but he's my nephew. My big brothers has anger issues so he let me take care of him at a really young age and he just called me big brother so that's is who he is,"

" Why were you chasing him in the first place?"

"well since we were just moving in he was really excited and at his age he doesn't have much self-control," wheatley finished as Caroline came back with the drinks as she was setting them down plus the silverware for when the plates come she asked " Are you ready to order?" You both order and gave back the menus.

"well anyway," you said "how many people do you live with?"

"I live with keivn my little brother and he is obsessed with space, then my uncle Rick the one that is our chauffeur, and my know-it-all brother Craig even thought he is not as smart as he asks the of course me"

"wow you have a weird family haha," you said with a giggle

"well, who doesn't?"

"true" Caroline came back with the dishes and said " i hope you like it" and walked away.

"anything else?"

"well i was going to bring back how you didnt help me up but nevermind "

"thank god" he joked " So is it my turn?"

"yes"

"first of all do you like the food?"

"ya its really good"

Through the night you both talked about each other and finally it was at an end and rick drove you back to your both apartment complex. Wheatley walk you to your apartment. "thanks Wheatley this was really fun" you said.

"me too" he said with a smile.

"well see ya" you said with a slight smile as you entered your complex. you pondered about these two days first i thought he was a jerk and now im considering him a  friend..... or even more~