Talking With Tsukauchi.

Oracle: You haven't figured it out?

Aizawa: Figure what out?

Izuku kneels to Aizawa and Tsukauchi and then says…

Oracle: I am Izuku Yagi...

That comment is followed by complete silence from Aizawa and Tsukauchi.

Oracle: Shocked?

Tsukauchi: To say the least.

Aizawa: Can you prove you're Izuku Yagi?

Oracle: Yes… I can.

Izuku takes a Deep Breath before starting to Transform. And as he's Transforming, he's getting smaller and smaller until he's about 5 Foot 6. And once that's done, his Metal Body turns into a material that simulates Skin and Hair. And Finally, there stands Izuku Yagi.

Izuku: Hi…

Crosshairs: How long have you been able to do that?

Izuku looks up at Crosshairs and says.

Izuku: For as long as I've been a Cybertronian.

Crosshairs: Hmm.

Izuku looks back to Aizawa and Tsukauchi.

Izuku: Any questions?

Tsukauchi: Several.

Izuku: (Sigh)… Fair enough.

Izuku turns back into his Oracle Prime Form.

Oracle: Where should we talk?

Tsukauchi: Meet us down at my Precinct.

Oracle: Very well… Autobots!! Roll out!!

Izuku and The Autobots Transform into their Car Forms and then drive away.

Tsukauchi: How on God's Early are we going to explain this to Toshinori and Inko?

Aizawa: How about we let him do it…

Aizawa gets into The Passenger side of Tsukauchi's Car.

Aizawa: Let's go…

Several Minutes Later.

Aizawa, Tsukauchi, and The Yagi Family have just arrived at the designated Precinct. The Yagi Family immediately runs up to Izuku, who's still in his Oracle Prime Form.

Toshinori: Izuku!! Is that you!?!

Izuku looks down at The Yagi Family, being clearly too angry to look at them. He then sighs before saying.

Oracle: Hi Dad…

Everyone hears The Venom in Izuku's Voice when he says “Dad”. They all tense up as they don't know how this interaction will end up and if he will turn into his Human Form. Izuku is already upset and The Autobots are not helping matters with most of them clearly wanting to Kill The Yagi Family. And now Izuku has to deal with both of them.

Inko: What happened to you, Sweetie?

Izuku becomes clearly angry at what Inko called him.

Ratchet: Easy Oracle…

Oracle: (Deep Inhale) (Deep Exhale)… Right.

Izuku looks back down at The Yagi Family.

Oracle: You three don't get to call me your Family after all you did to me.

Inko: But Izuku-

Oracle: NO!!

Inko immediately shuts up.