Character information

I'm going to start this off by introducing the tree main characters! I've also added portraits of the 3 main characters of the story.

MEXICO

Mexico is a member of the 201 Aztek Eagles. Mexico joined the war because Nazi Germany sunk 2 of Mexicos oil ships. Mexico is a caring and compassionate person who takes pleasure in supporting countries during the war. Mexico's best area experience in the war effort is flying jets. Due to this Mexico is highly valuable to his team. He assists his team with most of the air attacks because of this. Nobody knows how he got his eagle wings, this made his people give him the nickname "Angel of Hope".

 Nobody knows how he got his eagle wings, this made his people give him the nickname "Angel of Hope"

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Here is America, he's a determined country who has had a rocky relationship with Maxico. Despite their past differences, he's willing to put that aside and collaborate with Mexico to win the war. Originally he had been isolated from just about every country after the first world war but, after giving out loans to France and Great Britain and especially after the attack Pearl Harbor he had to join to make sure that the allies would win.

 Originally he had been isolated from just about every country after the first world war but, after giving out loans to France and Great Britain and especially after the attack Pearl Harbor he had to join to make sure that the allies would win

United Socialist Soviet Republic

Here is the Soviet Union, also known as the USSR. When the story begins the USSR is part of the Allies. USSR is a really tall, this makes him more intimidating than the average person. Although he takes a liking to Mexico, he can rarely show it publicly. USSR isn't necessarily a family man but he has a son named Russia. I'll give Russia a little description so you can learn more about him.

 I'll give Russia a little description so you can learn more about him

Here are going to be the not so important characters. Although they aren't as important as the main characters, they aren't as unimportant as the background characters. I'll be giving them a description but not a portrait. They will show up in the drawings I make throughout the story.

Third Reich

With that said, here we have the Third Riech. He is the founder of the Axis. Third Riech is a father his son named Germany. I'll talk more about him later. He has a good relationship with the Japanese Empire and is friends with Fascist Italy. Additionally, the Third Riech had always hated the USSR. Even before he signed the treaty, Third Riech always had a hatred towards the USSR.

Fascist Italy

Here is Fascist Italy, he is associated with the Axis powers. He is good friends with the Japanese Empire and tends to feel intimidated by the Third Riech. He has a son named Italy. Sometimes Fascist Italy can be paranoid but overall, there isn't really anything special about him.

The Japanese Empire

Next up is the Japanese Empire. The Japanese Empire has a daughter named Japan. The Japanese Empire is mostly feared in the pacific. Already have taken over Korea, China, and other islands. The Japanese Empire has practically taken over the pacific. The Japanese Empire is good friends with Third Riech and is friends with Italy. The Japanese Empire will not hesitate to throw away lives to get what it wants.

Japan

Here is the Japanese Empire daughter, Japan! She loves to spend time with her only friends, Italy and Germany. Japan tends to get a bit shy around any adult who isn't her mom. Japan always asks if she can go with her mom but she always says no.

Italy

With that being said, here is Fascist Italys son, Italy! Italy is friends with Japan and German, he is a confident kid who enjoys making new friends.

Germany

Germany in this story is a little different. After a traumatic incident, Germany was left with impaired vision. Since his father is often busy with work, Germany has to sometimes stay with Fascist Italy. Germany has a small crush on Japan, but he tries his best to keep it a secret.

Russia

Last but not least here is Russia! Russia is the son of the USSR. Due to the USSRs strict parenting, Russia is not allowed to play with any other kids anymore. This is why he stays close to his dad. However, Russia enjoys spending time with Mexico since there are no other kids around to play with.

Thank you for reading this! There will be more countries but they will be mentioned very few times. Please leave a comment below of what you think of this!