4

Minho mumbled under his breath, "I can do relationships. They don't know what they're talking about." and he opened the door to the convenience store.

He was a little hungry so he decided to pick up some snacks before he went to the club with some of his friends. He had turned down the drink aisle and he bumped into someone, "oh I'm so sorry." and he turned to properly apologize.

Jisung smiled and shook his head, "oh don't worry about it! It's probably more my fault." and he held the basket in his hand closer to himself.

Minho smirked internally and he cleared his throat, "oh it's really my fault, I shouldn't be bumping into such a small figure."

The teacher lightly blushed and he shook his head, "no-no worries at all."

The taller was about to continue his conversation until a familiar voice broke into the conversation, "Minho?"

Jisung turned his gaze to the petite male that had pretty eyeliner on, "oh my god it is you! How have you been?"

Minho widened his eyes and panicked eternally, "oh hey- um."

"Yan. It's Yan." and the pretty male slightly forced a smile back on his face, "I never thought I'd see you again. Don't mess with this guy, he's known for one night stands."

Jisung widened his eyes and quickly bid them goodbye, "oh uh I'll see you when you pick up your niece!"

Minho clenched his fists in defeat as he saw Jisung rush his way to the cashier and he glared at the other, "thanks a lot. You aren't a saint either. I had to find out you had a whole boyfriend the morning after we fucked."

Yan snorted, "oh yeah! Like I'm the worst one. It's not like you were thinking of dating me at all."

The taller rolled his eyes, "why does everyone say that!" and he made his way to the cashier in defeat.

Jisung on the other hand had made his way back to his shared apartment and groaned, "I knew Lily's uncle was too good to be true."

His roommates raised an eyebrow, "why what happened?"

The younger told them about the situation and they hummed in agreement, "atleast you dodged a bullet. It was better to find out now then find out later."

Jisung nodded and he took out the snacks he had grabbed from the convenience store, "I got some ramen did any of you want some?"

Changbin and Chan quickly agreed and for the rest of the night they ate happily and gossiped about their past affairs.