9

Jisung was happily resting on Minho as the elder struggled to get himself up, "Jisung I don't think it's appropriate for us to be sleeping together."

The blonde pouted, "I don't like sleeping by myself. Come sleep with Sungie."

Minho internally rolled his eyes and smiled at the younger, "Sungie. I'll sleep on the floor, so you don't have to be by yourself."

As Minho tore off the youngers arms around his waist he headed over to his closet and was searching for his old sleeping bag.

The brunette was trying to focus on finding the sleeping bag. The room was quite dim so he was having a hard time looking through his messy closet. He was using both of his arms to search around the top shelf so he could find it quicker but he flinched once he felt some arms wrap around his waist.

"Come sleep with me on the bed."

Minho's face flushed and he stared down at the arms that tightly wrapped around him, "w-we can't though."

Jisung pulled the older closer to his body and whined, "we're having a sleepover! You have to sleep with me on the bed."

The elder chuckled and tried to brush away the dirty thoughts that crept into the back of his mind, "fine."

Minho decided to put a pillow between them despite how much Jisung had protested and decided that they both should head to sleep, "goodnight Jisung."

The younger quickly bid the other a goodnight but then pushed the pillow out of the way and hugged the elder, "goodnight!"

Jisung fluttered his eyes open after he felt a strong wave of pain in his head, "w-where am I?" and he was trying to adjust to the lighting in the foreign room.

He tried freeing himself from the bed but he struggled once he felt sone weight preventing him. He carefully glanced to his side and noticed his clothing on the floor, "oh my god."

He slowly turned to his left and his eyes widened once he saw a male holding him in his sleep.

"hmmm I'm trying to sleep."

Jisung quickly pushed the other away from him, "yah! What am I doing in your bed? And why are you- you my students uncle."

Minho smirked once he looked up at the other from the floor, "you practically begged your way into my bed and now you're complaining?"

The teacher blushed, "I- I don't remember that."

The brunette chuckled, "it was at the 3racha bar, you know." and he paused, "the gay bar."

Jisung's face flushed, "d-did we." and he looked down at the pajamas he was wearing.

Minho shrugged his shoulders, "did we?" and when he saw the panic growing on the others face he laughed loudly, "don't worry I don't particularly like my partners to be unresponsive. I prefer to have willing and consenting parties."

The blonde sighed in relief, "but... then what am I doing here?"

After retelling Jisung the events from last night he soon had to continuously reassure Jisung that it wasn't a big deal and that he just wanted to make sure he ended up going home safely- or his home in this situation?

Jisung had been apologizing to Minho for intruding on his night but then he glanced at the clock and gasped, "oh no I'm going to be late!"

Minho yawned, "oh that's right you're a teacher."

The blonde rushed to grab his clothes from the floor, "fuck these are wrinkly."

The brunette stood up and headed to his closet, "you can borrow my clothes."

Jisung stood frozen for a second but shyly nodded his head, "could I please."

Minho smiled and the pair had ended up in the brunettes car and he was about to pull out of the driveway until his sister had called him, "Min could you please pick up Lily for me? I'm going to be late to work so I don't have enough time to drop her off at school."

They both looked at one another and Minho cleared his throat, "yeah I'll pick her up."

It was an awkward drive over to his sisters house and when Lily jumped into her car seat she quickly squealed, "MR. HAN! What are you doing in uncles car?"

The teachers face flushed and Minho smirked, "we were having a sleepover."