5. One Night

We finished studying and all of a sudden it rains heavily, i looked at the window and it was night time. There were loud sounds that sounded like a thunder. The rival could not utter a word. It was loud, in her hearing it was.
"Oh.. H-how will you go home now?" i asked stuttering i had no reason to, i never had a fear of anything well if having a fear on failure is, then sure. I was confused with my feelings i was never afraid of thunder what is happening i thought to myself. "I guess I have to stay here.." He said being suspicious, but still said it with his usual sweet voice that only was spoken to me. I looked at him with a smile my leg still shaking just by looking at the thunder.
I then realized that he was the guy i hated since day one. I stopped smiling and looked at him with a disgusted glimpse. I then responded "Fine, stay here i will bring my brothers clothes you can change into" I left the room we were staying in. I went in my older brothers room sighing at the emptiness due to him being sent to college it being abroad. I looked and searched for clothes Han could wear. I got sweat pants and a black oversized black shirt.
I went back to Han and gave it to him then left the room giving him privacy. When he was done changing. I stared, i stared hard. I was ashamed of what i was feeling. I can't believe im feeling this much lust for him.