6. One bed

I was appalled by such a sight to see. I licked my lips but then I stopped with my wild vision, realizing that there's only one bed. "Uhm.. Where would you sleep?" I asked him with more and more curiosity. He looked at me and put on his glasses before opening his flirty and sensual mouth "I guess.. I might have to sleep with you."   he said breaking his serious face turning it into a joyful view. My eyes enlarged at the realization. I looked back at the window almost getting annoyed by the rain by how long it is taking to end. I sighed on how the rain isn't gonna give me any mercy. 

 I gave up on fighting it. I had to face it, I have to sleep on the same bed with Junhan Lin. the narcissistic, snobby, self centered, flirty, and annoyingly smart Junhan Lin, but then i realized it. "Okay, fine sleep on my bed but you sleep on the left side I sleep on the right. Alright?" I finally stated. He now nodded. I know i could have slept on the floor or the couch but no way does my poor body deserve to sleep on the hard clear floor or the couch that can make you sink inside it since there's a huge hole between. 

It was a reckless decision of mine but I made worse. I sincerely hope nothing will go wrong in them middle of sleeping. "Then let's go to sleep it's almost midnight." He declared, I nodded and smiled. He fell asleep in the left side after 20 minutes, while i fell asleep after an hour. When we both woke up at the same time We noticed we were facing each other, lips close, eyes having a breath of life."What the heck!" I shouted still traumatized by the scene. "Calm down, it's your fault for having such an idiotic solution you moron." He said standing up, putting his phone inside his bag and closing it. I glared at him with much more disgust than I had for him originally. "Whatever.. Thanks for the help anyways, even tho you're a disgusting fool who should go to jail for stealing my spot in top one." I scolded him, rolling my eyes. I was holding my intention to bleach my eyes, my mind still replaying the time I woke up and saw his ugly face top to bottom. He walked to me and whispered in my ear "You mean for stealing your heart? You know you like me, doll face."