𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝕐𝕠𝕦?

𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒 × 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞?

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎: 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜

______________________________________

You were walking around the school halls with your headphones on, music up, and TWICE playing in the background. Time alone was fun since you can make scenarios of random things without being disturbed, which is also the perks of being the loner kid.

You were a loner, but you aren't alone honestly. You have friends from the male volleyball team and the female volleyball team, so basically anytime, you can hang with the dudes or get pretty with the girls!

In your head, you're dancing like a maniac to the song. You memorised the dance steps to the song, but you don't know how to dance. So, all of it is up to your brain

You call out seeing one of your friends from the male volleyball team. You turn off your music and took off your head phones to talk to him.

"Hey Ushijima!"

You saw him standing, or more on about to walk to their practice, in the hallway. He looked at you and stopped on his tracks.

"Hey, (M/n). What is it?"

"Can I go to your practice?"

You ask him. You never really got to go on any of their practices, you just so happened to become friends with them and that's it.

"Yeah, sure. As long as coach wont mind, that is."

"Yeah, yeah! Coach loves me y'know? I mean, being his grandson and all that!"

"That is true..."

Yep. You heard that rigt, I'M THE GRANSOND OF COACH WASHIJO?! WHAT THE FU-

Anyways, that's awesome. The astonishing thing is that he never elts me go to his team's practices, which makes me a little sad...

We arrive at thr gym after a few munites of walking. Ushijima took his indoor shoes on and wore his volleyball shoes and walked in.

"Good afternoon coach." He bows to grandpa- I mean, coacg Washijo and walked to the court to his team mates.

Meanwhile-

"Hey grandpa-"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Why does this old man have to be cranky???"

"I'm gonna watch the team's practice! Is there something wrong with that?"

"No. Come and sit down."

You smiled and happily walked next to your grandpa and sat down. Of course, comapred to him, You're very much taller.