Blue berry eyes╰(*°▽°*)╯

Kageyama Tobio x FTM Reader

Title: Blue berry eyes

Trope/Genre: Friends with benefits

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, dumbass!"

Kageyama calls out to you. You were on a bench alone eating from your bento box your dad gave you. You look at him with food in your mouth. Annoyed, you kept eating. Kageyama had a displeased look on his face and started walking up to you.

He closed your bento box and started dragging you to your volleyball practice. You were in the girl's volleyball team of Karasuno. But sometimes you just don't wanna go to practice, you just get stubborn sometimes.

You didn't join the boy's volleyball team since, you felt like they spike too strong for your strength. But turns out, there are still people in the girl's volleyball team that spike really hard, so, you're kind of terrified if you go some of the good players of different schools.

"I don't wanna go!"

"Y/n, you joined the team for a reason, and go. You're literally in your third year, and the ace of your team. Just go."

"DAMN ITTTTT"

Honestly, you don't really like the practices, because of the diving honestly. But you like the games. In practice teams, you go against your first and second years. As the outside hitter, sometimes being an ace is also tiring. When you don't wanna go to practice, it's always used for you to go to practice.

But Kageyama is also there to force you to go to your practice. He is also the assistant to call you. It's like he's the mother of all people. He's your friend and all, but why does he have to gang up on you.

After a long hour of practice, you've all finally finished practice and all of you are going home. You had to lock up the gym and the locker rooms, so you were always left behind. But Kageyama was always there to wait for you to finish up so both of you can walk home.

You two were just neighbors. Your houses were across each other, so Kageyama always waited outside of your house.

"Kags, we can go now."

"Okay."

"You're on your phone again?"

"So what? I'm playing a game."

"Dude, at least talk to me while you're on your phone man."

"Okay, okay. What happened at practice? Coach bet your ass again."

"Not really. This time I was a little earlier than usual, so he let me slide for now."

"Lucky."

"How about you? What happened at your practice?"

"Nothing much.  The first years were doing well today. Hinata was teaching Kazumoto how to receive since all his receives were flying every where. it just felt like last year when Hinata's receives were flying on everyone's faces all the time."