Darling☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Hinata Shoyo x Tall! Male reader

Title:Darling

Trope/Genre: Opposites attract

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n! Y/n! Look at this video I found when I was a kid!"

Your boyfriend came up to you all cheery wanting to show you another video of possibly cute dogs or cats online. He kept on coming back and forth from the living room to your office. Honestly, you were the one getting tired instead of him.

"Isn't it cute? I wanna get a turtle now."

"Hinata, I think and black cat and a Golden retriever is enough for us both. We'll grow broke because of the amount of animals and the amount of food you eat."

Hinata made a sarcastic offended face and let out a gasp like you offended the whole world.

"How dare you shame me like that!"

"Oh my god...Just please  sit down over there, you're making me tired just by the amount of times you have been running back and forth to me. Rest for now, Hinata."

He sighed walking to the extra chair beside your table.

"Finneeee."

He plopped down and sat there like a sack of rice. Seriously, how did I get this boyfriend. Childish and cute at the same  time. It's kind of annoying. You love him for it though.

"Y/n."

He called for you. You answered by a humming to him and he faced you.

"It's uncomfortable here. Can I sit on your lap while you work?"

"Mhm."

You let your hands off the keyboard for him to sit down. As he sat down, you immediately went back to typing as Hinata still scrolled through his phone. The sounds were close to your ear, but it's fine since you have your headset on.

"Y/n?"

"Hmmm?"

"What were the little names you call me from time to time?"

He asked the random question out of the blue for some reason. Maybe because of a video he saw.

"Well, I call you...Honey, babe, dear, liebe for some reason, darlin-"

"That's the one!"

"Which one? Liebe?"

"No, darling. Can you call me that for a little?"

He asked sweetly. He had a gleam in his eyes that made him really want to hear the name.

"Why?"

"I just want you to."

"Are you sure it's nothing else besides tiktok. You have your phone behind me, I'm getting suspicious."

"No! It's not for tiktok! I just want you to call me that more often. It's sweet..."

You look at him with a slightly raised brow. You didn't really care and went back to your work. Typing fast on your keyboard.

"Sure darling. Can you stay a little quiet now? I'm just gonna finish this work and I'll be done. You can show me all the random videos you find after."

"Okay!"

It did stay quiet for a while. Hinata was happily humming while on his phone, still sitting on your lap. He was still watching videos. You were on the last pages of your work. You've submitted most of them already.

"Hinata, are you hungry yet? You've been sitting here for and hour now."

"Nah, I'm fine. The longer I stay quiet and the longer I stay here, the faster you'll finish. How many pages were you on earlier?"

"Uhm, four?"

"And now?"

"About to be the last one after one word"

"See, I'm a lot of help to you. Now, keep working. I wanna show you a lot of videos!"

You chuckle a little at your boyfriend's behavior and went back to work.

"Okay darling."

After about a whole 50 minutes, you've finished the last page of your work and you were just submitting the work to your boss.

Hinata sat straight to look behind him. He saw the computer on your boss' email and you were sending the work. He looks back at you and he smiles.

"Are you almost done?"

"Yep. But a few more minutes after him send, we can go on the couch and watch videos. Sounds nice?"

"Yup!"

You smile and kiss your boyfriend's forehead and went back to his phone. You look back at your computer to see 10 % left o the file you're sending.

"Almost done darling."

"Mhm!"

He was on him phone typing something. The file finally got sent. Hinata got off you and you stretched your back. You shut the computer off and got your phone and went to your boyfriend in the living room.

"So, what are you gonna show me this time hun?"

"Uhm, another random video of people failing. Also, you getting scammed."

You looked confused and Hinata gestured to your phone smirking happily. A notification popped up from tiktok. You opened t to see a video of Hinata speaking to you while working. 

"....Cheeky bastard."

"I love you too, darling!"