An Unexpected Scenario.

<3 Toya's POV <3 (yippie finally)

I thought about Akito's question while I walked to my next class. It's just practice.. why am I thinking so much of it? I sighed quietly. Maybe it really is just normal practice, and i'm just overthinking it. I shrugged it off and entered the classroom of my next period.

( another ts because idk what to put now. ) - whoopsies

The last bell rang, and I quickly grabbed my things and left the school. I usually end up leaving and arriving school more earlier than Akito does, so maybe i'll just meet at his house. I think that's where he wants to go anyway.

I soon arrive at Akito's house, knocking on the front door.

...

A couple minutes pass, and I was soon greeted by Ena opening the door.

"Oh, hi Aoyagi!" she giggled slightly to herself. "here for akiiitoooooo?~" she teased him.

"oh.. uh.. yeah." I blushed slightly, noticing she was teasing me about Akito.. why am i even blushing? he's just my best friend! "Ahm.. is he here by any chance? He said he wanted to do practice today after school."

"Oh yeah, he's here. Just up in his room." Ena opened the door wider so I could enter. I then entered the house, Ena closing the door behind us. "AKITOOOOOOO, YOUR BOOOYFRIIEEENNNDDDSSS HEEEEEEEEEERE." Ena shouted. I blushed slightly.. Why would she say that? Did we really seem like a couple?

"Ugh! For the LAST TIME ENA. We ARE NOT dating." Akito groaned, as he looked annoyed.. but.. his whole expression changed when he saw me. "Toyaa!" He smiled and ruffled my hair a little.

"Hehe, Hi 'kito." I smiled back at him, enjoying the moment right now. I then gasped as I felt Akito grab my arm, and pull me towards his room.

We then entered his room, followed by Akito shutting the door behind us. He sat down on his bed. "Phew.. she's so annoying sometimes. Sorry about her." He said nervously, for as he was apparently now rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ah, it's okay. I don't see a reason on why it wouldn't be. You two ARE siblings, after all." I responded softly, reassuring Akito that what had just happened was okay. I decided to sit next to Akito, not realizing that Akito was just staring at me. He seemed to be in a world of his own. I snapped my fingers infront of his face. "Hello? Akito?"

"Ah! S-Sorry.." he looked away from me nervously. "You're just.. unbelievably.. wait." Akito stopped himself when he noticed that I was fully listening to him. "F-Forget it!" He hid his face away from me, making me chuckle slightly. I grabbed his chin, caressing it to make him face me once more.

"I'm unbelievably what, Akito?" I jokingly said, smiling softly at him.

"A-Ah.. uh.." Akito's face flushed a bright pink as he looked at me. "Y-You're unbelievably.. pretty.. Toya.."

I blushed at Akito's answer, pulling his chin in closer slightly. "Don't worry.. I think you're pretty too, Akito."

"Wa- hUH?" Akito's face shot a blood red, but I only chuckled and pulled him in closer..

until our lips finally met for the first time.

----------------------------------------------------

i need to actually think about what to put to make my writing more descriptive... that was only 530 words.

my chapters are so short, it's painfully killing me