1: wake up

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

A murmur could be heard around her. She tried to open her eyes but the light prevented her from doing that simple movement.

She doesn't understand anything because her ears are ringing. The murmur around her just gives her a hint that she's not alone and she was surrounded by more than one person.

Her legs, her arms and her torso are really hard to move. Her sense of smell is also weaker than before.

'What is this? What happened to me?'

She got many questions and she wanted the answers so badly.

Did she'd been kidnapped?

How did she end up here?

Why can't she move her body?

Who are the people around her?

Shouldn't she supposed to be dead?

She should've not survive the attack right?

She is not some superhuman who can withstand a knife being pierced right through her heart.

Or did she?

Is there a doctor who managed to save her?

So she is alive right?

Of course, she wouldn't think that she is in heaven or hell.

She is not a good person but she also won't classified herself as evil except for those who get on her nerve.

Maybe two persons got to witness her rampage but they deserved it.

But who knows that she got killed just like that? People sure are petty and greedy, to get rid of her by any means possible.

But maybe that is good too. Maybe she got to meet with her lovely sister again.

If ever they enter a same place that's it. Her sister must be in heaven while she... well?

If she was alive, she needs to give the one who targeted her a very good present. They must use a lot of money to give her such a surprise.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden light penetrated through both her eyes.

She blinked repeatedly and her vision finally clear. Oh, the white ceiling.

She must be in the hospital then.

"Did you hear me?"

She hears the doctor, of course. Finally, all her five senses returned. She still don't know if her sense of taste is good or not though.

"If you hear me, close your eyes once."

Slowly, she puts down her eye lids and brings it up again.

"Do you know where you are?"

She did the same movement as before.

"Do you remember what happened to you?"

Of course she remembered, she got stabbed. She closed her eyes again.

The doctor nodded and talked to the nurse beside him who is taking a note.

"Miss Cha Haemin, please rest assured. I'll need to do some examination onto you for a while."

Blank.

She became blank in an instant.

Who?

"W...w..at...?"