38: sacrifice

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

"Hey, Fifth Wall, give me back my memory."

She whispered slowly after hearing that Kim Dokja was activating his stigma, Sacrificing Will, right at this moment. While he was being pressured by everyone in his party, she was having a turmoil as to what would happen after this.

She knew he would be fine but what if he would get hurt?

「 (Guess.) 」

Cha Haemin groaned.

"I don't have time to play with you. Give it back or I'll do something unimaginable."

「 (What? Are you going to die in his place? Pfft, go on.) 」

"He'd die?"

She asked in a disbelieving manner, her eyes darted towards the man who was still pressured by everyone to turn off the stigma, Sacrificing Will.

「 (You already know he'd live until that moment, so you don't need to know what would happen in this place anyway. Just stay still and let the canon do the work.) 」

She frowned. Why was this wall insisted to not want her to know?

How would they stopped this Apocalypse Dragon?

What she knew is, it has something to do with Secretive Plotter. But what? How?

"You are a bit*h."

「 (You already said that.) 」

"Just to remind you again."

She didn't see him but she knew he was rolling his eyes at her comment.

"All those friends up there, they are going to die soon."

Kim Dokja said towards his party members, it directed towards those constellations who was greedy and fighting with Apocalypse Dragon right now.

"Get ready. It’s about to begin."

Yoo Joonghyuk unsheathed the Black Heavenly Demon Sword.

“The creature’s Tail-Flick is divided into three different stages. Fitting for a powerful calamity, three separate shockwaves will reach us.”

“Three of them?”

Lee Jihye asked, surprised.

“It’s easier to offset the shockwaves the closer we are to their origin. And the first two can be defended against if we do our absolute best, so you don’t have to worry too much.”

Kim Dokja answered instead. Now, they were looking at the clash between the constellations and the Apocalypse Dragon.

'Three Tail-Flick. Hm, that sounded familiar. Oh yes!'

She forget, she not just have the information about ORV, she also read TWSA at one point. She looked back at her attribute window.

'Ah, I already prepared for this moment.'

But she needed to make sure of something.

"Hey."

Kim Dokja looked at her.

"Don't leave my side. Ever."

He blinked at the seriousness.

"Understand?"

"...Understand."

[First Tail-Flick’ is commencing!]

[‘First shockwave’ is being generated!]