8: unexpected revelation

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Stealthily.

She followed them in the shadow.

'I feel like a creep.'

She brushed that thought from her mind and followed their movements with her eyes.

Kim Dokja's party just went into a late slumber after the drinking session.

Yes, Cha Haemin could witness the almost-kissing scene between Kim Dokja and Yoo Sangah.

Biting her lower lip when she saw their close proximity. Frowning.

No. She's not jealous.

Of course not.

No way.

.....right?

Nah, why would she be jealous anyway?

There aren't any feelings between them.

She then went away after she saw they woke up one by one without anyone notice, she hoped. The last thing she wanted to happen is she was discovered observing them like a stalker.

She saw the red head. The younger-looking Korean man. One with brown hair and another with black. And the other with mulberry coloured hair.

She assumed that her hypothesis is correct which is the red head is THAT Cale Henituse. The black hair is Choi Han and she doesn't know the other two. Especially the pale looking man with fangs.

Not to mention the pink-haired woman that was unconscious since then.

She had made another hypothesis when she was observing them. Their world also has a variable.

That question is who?

The pink hair?

The mulberry hair?

Or the person they did not manage to save earlier?

She heard their conversation and knew half of the story. This red hair is looking for someone or two. They managed to save one but not the other.

And she heard it is his wife. Cha Haemin is bewildered. Since when the Cale Henituse she read in a book are getting married?

W̶h̶a̶t̶ k̶i̶n̶d̶ o̶f̶ f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ s̶h̶e̶ h̶a̶d̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶n̶ r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ n̶o̶w̶?̶

All in all, she just assumed that their story was also changed.

Now, what she wanted to know is how long this red hair will get stuck in this world? What will he do? What is his goal? Clearly, he knew about this world right?

Because Cha Haemin doesn't want anyone to interrupt with her plan but... eh if this man has the better idea, she will let him do the work. He is someone that always gets into trouble anyway.

Byaming, without asking had told her everything. Such a cute dokkaebi, he told her about what'd happened because of the reason that he didn't want her to look stupid.

[Humph! Better be grateful, woman. I am telling you this not because you look confused but because your face looks stupid. I don't want a dumb incarnation in my channel.]

He left after that. So, that's why she knew some of the contents about the sudden arrival of the new disaster.

[Constellation 'Director of Limbo Mist' is looking at you.]