3rd one shot

CUTE LOVE STORY OF ARRANGE MARRIAGE

Priest : now may kiss the bride...

( You look at him with your wife eyes and he just softly smile at you.... He took your hand and softly kiss your back of hand.....you look down while blushing because of his gentleman behaviour.....he chuckled at your shy behaviour...and then your mom and dad came and said )

Mrs min ( your mom ) : please take care of my child.....

Tae : don't worry mom.....I will take care of her...

( He also said with soft smile while you are just looking down)

Suga ( your elder brother ) : don't dare to make her cry or I'll end you.

( Your brother said while glaring at Taehyung )

Tae : don't worry hyung... I will never...

( He said and look at you with soft smile )

Mrs Kim : now let's go.... I want to take my daughter at my house..

( She said and pushed all people aside and softly took you in car..... Taehyung also follow you and you both sit in car... The driver start the car... The world ride you are just sitting there while looking down and Taehyung is busy with his phone )

___________time skip __________

( After sometime you both reach to his house and he open the door for you... you blush and went Into house... he giggled After looking at your red face... And also follow you.....you Stopped in living room and said..)

Y/n : ummm.... Where is my room??

( You said while looking down )

Tae : let me show you OUR room..

( He said our loudly and you look at him confusingly )

Y/n : our??

Tae : ofcourse.... We are husband and wife.... So we are going to stay in one room...

( He went in room and you follow him like a puppy...... He walk to close set and come back with night suit and give to you )

Tae : take a shower and wear this...

( He said and you went to take a shower.... After sometime you came back and lay down on bed... He is using his phone and after sometime he put his phone on night stand and gently kisses your forehead and also fall asleep)

__________time skip__________

-----------to morning----------

( You are sleeping peacefully while Taehyung is admiring you.... He softly remove your hairs from your face and smile you slowly open your eyes and Flinched because he is looking at you..... Your face become red and he chuckled making your face more red..)

Tae : good morning Mrs Kim...

( He said and his morning deep voice )

Y/n : g-good morning Taehyung-shi....

( You said while looking down )

( You both are looking into each others eyes while he is caressing your cheeks... But suddenly someone knocked on the door making you extremely shy and him annoyed... You sit on the bed and he went to open the door )

Tae : now what the fuck you want jungkook??

( He said in annoying tone )

Jk : yaah .. I am not here for you...