4rt one shot

When you both cuddle in one hoodie

Taehyung's p.o.v

Submitting my answer sheet Hurriedly walk out not wanting to be in those four walls for one more second..... After walking out of the class I smile to myself feeling relieved because finally our exams were over.... these exams even ruined our sleeping schedule.... I could barely sleep moreover I could be berly spend time with my girlfriend.....yn.....we both are good at studies... that's why we try hard not to spend much time together....our marks are important as well.....we even study and sleeps in different rooms so wouldn't end up sleeping together.....I met her in this university then we became roommates and after a year came into a relationship.....basically everyone knew about us because I'm clingy of I loved to be around her all the time and I know she doesn't hate it either.... yeah,y/n,I gotta meet her and ask her how her exams went but before I go I was pulled back by someone...I turned around just to see two of my friends grinning...I rolled my eyes playfully and asked....

Tae : how did it go??...

( They both said in same time )

Minkook : weird....well....

Jm : the teacher doesn't even know how to make a exam paper....* Making me laugh*

Jm : yeah yeah laugh all u want since u and ur pretty gf r already good at studies...

Tae : I know right....

( I said proudly while they scoffed in answer )

Jk : let's go now...

Tae : where??....

Jm : to hangout ofc... atleast let us celebrate in peace our exams are finally over.....

Tae : yeah....but atleast let me inform y/n---

Minkook : she is already at the restaurant with our girlfriends...

( They said making me smile and nod )

( We headed towards the near by restaurant and I saw y/n and minkook's girlfriends sitting and chatting together....)

Jm : what's up ladies??....

( Jimin said while I rushed towards
y/n and wrapped my arms around her before pecking her lips....she giggled and asked....)

Y/n : how was your exams??...mine went well...

Tae : same here love...

(I said grinning while looking into her eyes before leaning in and pecking tip of her nose....)

Jk : stop with the pda you both...

Jm : we came here to enjoy...

( They said sitting beside their respective girlfriends while I sat beside mine wrapping one arm around her shoulder )

Tae : shut up...

( Soon we ordered our food and drink... though we were happy  enjoying it but I still tired  I'm dozing off....y/n noticed it and asked )