my random thoughts of ff : 1

A boy named Kim taehyung met a girl named Kim yn and they both fall in love with each other at first sight.....

After 2years of their relationship they get to know that they are siblings...

Flashback

Actually when taehyung was 5years old and yn was 3 years old they went to their hometown daegu, with their parents.

And while returning from there, they met with an accident.

Some people saw yn and her mom laying near the car being unconscious so they took them to xyz hospital.

And some other people saw tae and his dad laying at some distance from the palce where the car was, and they took them to abc hospital.

When they four got conscious the people who brought them hospital said that they didn't found anyone near them maybe they have died in that accident, after getting this news they three felt  very sad and after few months they started their new life.

Tae with his dad
And
Yn with her mom.

Present

When tae and yn decide to get married they both thought to do a small date with their parents,

and

When their parents saw each other in cafe, they told them everything that what happened with them from starting to end.

And that's how they found out that they are real siblings!!

!!!!!!!!!!