Prologue

Alexandria Arisu Kanami rushed down the side walk quickly a bright smile full of joy on her face as she pushed past people hurriedly.

"Excuse me! Sorry!" The sixteen year old yelled behind her as she passed, not stopping for anything.

A near by roar made her shriek in surprise and joy, she stumbled slightly but began running even faster.

Her giggles made her neighbors roll their eyes or shake their heads fondly.

This wasn't new, they all knew to stay out of the way when they saw her running with that beaming mischievous smile on her face that she has had for years.

Alexandria was the daughter of a search and rescue hero who went by the name Ryuu, his quirk was Monstrous Strength allowing him to be extremely strong. He used his quirk to help evacuate people from a unstable building, while checking for anyone left in the building it collapsed on top of him and killed him when Alexandria was seven.

Her mother is named Anastasia Kanami. Her quirk was Spiritual guidance. This allowed her to have a spirit animal that helped her at all times. From protecting the home to taking care of Alexandria when she was a baby while Anastasia was sleeping.

The girl was a Greek-Japanese but she was more untuned with her greek heritage since her mother is Greek.

A joyful squeal made many smile in amusement as they see a familiar black figure bomb dive from the sky and tackle Alexandria to the ground.

A better look at the figure allowed one to see the large green eyes, black scales and sharp teeth of a dragon.

If that wasn't weird enough than they would also see how the dragon is currently playfully and gently hitting and tapping the girl with his claws and front feet.

The girl giggles and tries to swat the smiling dragon away from her.

This dragon was named Hades, the reason? It was said he was born from lightning and death. Hades was the Greek god of the underworld, death, and riches. It fit really well. But Alexandria liked to call him her best friend, buddy and bud. She also gave him a nickname, that being Adie, pronounced like Hades but without the h and the s.

"Adie! Come on bud get off!" The girl said between laughs as her ribs and stomach began hurting from laughing so much.

This was a normal occurrence.

Hades and Alexandria were best friends since Alexandria was four years old.

Ever since the two have been closer than anyone could have expected them to be.

Alexandria wanted to be a hero like her father, but a hero who is on the front lines. She wanted to protect and save people.