Chapter One

Alexandria walked into her classroom, hoping that there would be enough room for Hades to sit near her

Alexandria walked into her classroom, hoping that there would be enough room for Hades to sit near her. There probably was since UA would probably have to accommodate many students with their quirks. As she walked in she heard a argument. Hades trailed beside her like usual.

Alexandria went to a special private school for kids with very rare, unique, or unknown quirks. Alexandria was accepted because of her quirk being a living quirk with a mind of its own and the ability to be used without her being there to use it.

And then when other abilities began showing up because of her quirk advancing and evolving as she accomplished things they began studying her quirk with her and her mother's permission as well as her own quirks permission.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" The blue haired student from the entrance exam says.

Alexandria's eyes widened in surprise at what is happening first thing in the morning. She didn't know these people seeing as she took the recommendation exam.

"Huh?" A blonde spiky boy questioned. Alexandria and Hades gave each other a look, they both had a identical look of a mix of annoyance, and exasperation.

While Alexandria was watching the argument, Hades had found the place they would be sitting during class. It had a bit more space around it than the others, and it was near the window so if Hades wanted to sit and watch instead of laying down around her seat he could.

Hades nudged her towards the seat and looking at him and then at where he was heading she gladly followed. Alexandria trusted Hades so much she would never question his actions. He was usually right anyway.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" The blue haired boy says.

Hades and Alexandria sent each other a facial expression that both screamed 'is he for real?' Apparently he was serious.

"You're kidding me, right?" The blonde boy says with a strange smirk on his face. "Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

Hades tilted his head in curiosity at the bad language that he has heard Alexandria say before. He turns to look at her with a deadpan expression when he saw her wide eyes at the language. She looked away innocently and acted as if she didn't see the look.

Hades black tail came up and hit her in the head gently. But Alexandria was dramatic about it.

"Ow!" She exclaims and stares at Hades in shock.

A red haired boy was looking at the two excitedly. He moves to sit in the seat beside the girl and gave them a large grin.

"Hi, I'm Kirishima!" The boy introduced.

"I'm Alexandria Kanami, this is Hades." The girl smiled at the boy.

"Is he part of you quirk?" Kirishima asked. The girl nodded.