Part-1

At Jimin's clinic
Jimin pov
I'm sitting at my clinic so finally I'm done checking all the patients. I looked at my watch OH SHOoT!! I'm late I have to pick tae kookie from school I hurriedly sat in my car and said my workers to close the clinic and went to school.

At school (time-: 2 pm)
(Jimin reached school. Taehyung and Jungkook saw Jimin and went running to him and Jimin came out of the car and hugged them)

Tae- Appa you came late (pout)
Jimin- Appa is sorry kids (hold his ears)
Jungkook- appa I wanna go home fast (cough+pale face)
Jimin- (frown) kook why are you coughing huh
Jungkook- Nothing appa (gulp)
Taehyung- (in mind)I'm sure he has eaten ice cream secretly at midnight. If appa got to know about this he is surely gonna get punished (palm head)
Jimin- ok sir in the car(suspicious)

An pov
Everyone sat in the car and Jimin start the car. Jungkook was coughing the whole ride and Jimin was glaring jungkook and it was clear that Jimin got a clue of jungkook being sick.The ride is silent.

Taehyung pov
Jungkook is sick and he will get scolding for sure but I will get punished I again got low marks in the test. please God make appa forget about the test.

Jungkook pov
Aaah I'm sick my throat is hurting from coughing continuously and appa is glaring me like he will eat me right now (😨). Now I regret eating icecream late at night and that also secretly.(😓)

They reached home
In living room
An pov
Jungkook and Taehyung kept their bag on couch and sat on it and Jimin freshen up and then came to taekook.

Jimin- you both go and freshen up and come for lunch
Jungkook/Taehyung - ok appa
Jungkook - (cough)
An pov
Taekook went to freshen up

In kitchen
Jimin pov
I remember I bought a new ice cream box but when I opened the box 1/4 part of the icecream in the box was empty. This brat 👺(angry)

Time skip
An pov
After doing lunch kook was sitting on the couch with taehyung watching shinchan then jimin came in between and switch off the tv

Jungkook - appaa why you switched off the tv (whinn+cough)
Jimin- first drink this cough syrup (pour cough syrup in a spoon)
Jungkook - appa no it is bitter I won't drink it (disgusting face)
Taehyung- kookie you should drink it you are coughing continuously from the morning (concern)
Jimin- (bring the spoon near his face but kook turned his face in another direction making jimin angry) Jungkook drink it fast I also have to talk to you about icecream (dangerous)
Jungkook- (scared and immediately drank the syrup)
Jimin- hmm so now tell me how much icecream you ate (stern)
Jungkook - (showing 1 finger) o..one cup
Jimin- sure (glaring)
Jungkook - y...ye(cut off by a hard slap)aah..h(tears welled up in his eyes)
Jimin- I hate liars (gritting his teeth) Tell Me How Much Icecream You Ate (shout)
Jungkook - th..three cups (about to cry+holding his cheek)
Jimin- DARE TO CRY (dangerously)
Jungkook- (wiped his tears with his hands) I.. I'm sorry (sob)
Jimin- You are not forgiven you will get punished after you get well (strict)

An pov
Jimin was scolding jungkook but then his gaze fell on Taehyung who was slowly going out of the room silently then jimin suddenly remembered about taehyung's test.

Jimin- MR. PARK TAEHYUNG where are you going (said dangerously)
Taehyung- t..to my r..room appa (scared)
Jimin- Show me your test paper first (strict)
Taehyung- o..ok a..appa (stutter)
Jimin- Jungkook go to your room and rest (cold)
Jungkook - (nodded while sobbing)

An pov
Jungkook went to his room to rest and Taehyung went and brought his test paper and gave it to jimin while looking down not making contact with his appa's furious gaze

Jimin- What is this (said furiously while holding test paper)
Taehyung- a..appa sorry (still looking down at being scared)
Jimin- (lift tae's face with his hand harshly) LOOK IN MY EYES WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU (shout)
Tae- (flinched) (teary eyes)
Jimin- *Slap*
Taehyung- (start crying while holding his cheek) Im sorry (scared)
Jimin- WHAT SORRY HUH!! (Shouted making tae flinch hard) you've been doing this 5th time last time you promised me that you'll score good (disappointed)
Taehyung- (looking down)
Jimin- But now it's enough and you deserve a good punishment (strict)
Taehyung- a..appa please(crying)
Jimin- SHUT UP (cold)

An pov
Jimin went from there and came back with a thin thick stick in his hand.

Jimin- Taehyung hands on the wall (strict)
Taehyung- huh!! (Scared)
Jimin- didn't you hear I said HANDS ON THE WALL (cold)

An pov
Taehyung being scared of Jimin put his hands on the wall and stood straight. Jimin started giving hits on Taehyung's legs making him whimper in pain.

Jimin- DARE to do *hit* this drama *hit* again Then *hit* I'll throw *hit* you *hit* out of *hit* the house *hard hit*
Taehyung- appa I..it's *hit* hurting p..please stop *hit* (tears rolling down his cheek)
Jimin- punishments are meant to hurt *hit*

An pov
After sometime Jimin stopped and Taehyung was a crying mess by now.

Jimin- wipe your tears fast I don't wanna see your tears (cold)
Taehyung - (wiped his tears but was still sobbing)
Jimin- Now go and study in your room you are grounded for a month (strict)
Taehyung- a..appa (sobs)
Jimin- What (cold)
Taehyung- pl..please sign m..my test paper (sobbing)
Jimin- No I'm not signing it will be good if you get punished at school also (cold)

An pov
Taehyung looked at Jimin with teary eyes but in return he only received glares from his father(Jimin). Then Taehyung went to his room while wiping his tears holding his test paper. Jimin felt a little guilty for punishing and being cold to his beloved son but he also don't want to spoile him but to see him being successful so he has to be strict.

Now jimin went to jungkook's room with his medical bag.

*****************************************

An pov
Next part on Bts army girl ff